Pioneer cdj 350 vs cdj 800

seventhirty

Hello everybody : )

1st of all i only make beats on fruity loops and i dont know jack about scratching and mixing or scratching equipment. But i really want to get into that and scratch on top of my beats.

I have two second hand offers :

1. 2x Pioneer CDJ 350, Pioneer MDJ 350 and a case for 1800 lv( thats the currency in my country ), sold separately :
- Pioneer CDJ 350 - 800 lv each ( 1600 total )
- Pioneer MDJ 350 - 500 lv
- Case - 300 lv

The current owner says he bought them 3 months ago and are in a good shape.

2. 2x Pioneer CDJ 800 for 1200 lv total, slightly more used

I have like 1800 lv, and i dont know if i should buy all the stuff from the first offer or just the mixer from the first offer and the Pioneer CDJ 800's from the 2nd.

I plan to use them at home, mainly for scatching, and i do want learn how to mix, but mainly scratches that i can record in a digital format and put in my beats

Please give me some advice on what i should buy, thanks : )

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Actually now i'm looking at the NUMARK X2 now and the NUMARK HDX, and since they have almost the same price i think of going for the X2 as it can play vinyl and i can buy records and sample them also, but i dont have money for two so i'll maybe buy one NUMARK X2 as a start + a mixer ( maybe the pioneer mixer ), what do you guys think?

I saw videos with the cdj's and i feel i'm going to regret buying them after a while since they dont act like a real turntable - they are small and do not turn when they're playing..

Back