Pimp C's Death...EXPOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd beleive those rockers who reach a wider audience with way realler messages and waaaayyy more "sheepish followers" were taken out before I beleived it about a rapper(not that I beleive it about either). Kurt Kobaine? GG Alin? Dude from Sublime? Alice In Chains? Snot?

They had influence.

This is getting ridiculous. I honestly think that this TheLight dude has some mental problems.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! this is unbeleivable!! TheLight your a freakin LAME! are you a producer? if so make some got-damn beats and shut the **** up! your too far out there man, go to a doctor. Your the type of person that people press the ignore button on their cell phones when you call.

I don't believe that Pimp C was murdered but then again, who knows. What I want to know is why so many talented individuals, especially rappers, are getting silenced today. In other words, even though they have hot music, if they are not apart of the "it" crowd, they get put on the back burner. You have to fit a certain mold, "their" mold to be accepted regardless of how great the music may be. It's almost like you have to be Jay-Z, Kanye, TI, Lil Wayne, Dre to even be listened to. It's almost like the industry doesn't want anybody else. Out of those five rappers mentioned by the way, Ti, is supposedly trying to change. We'll see what happens to him in the future. If he dies suddenly, that's when you "wannabe ghetto superstar ass niggaz" should start paying attention. Peace.

Last edited:
^^^Yeah, cause no way in hell would those same nikkas trying to murk him that had him carrying all those guns in the 1st place gonna possibly roll up on him(like they did, circled around and came back again in the past)....

Especially now, after he testified against them. It would have to be NWO since he turned his life around? And who's these "wannabe ghetto superstar ass niggaz" you speak of. We don't see eye to eye so you resort to calling names(that goes for anyone who's resorted to calling names, not ones who ginuinely have concerns for others).

:cheers:

The Wannabe Ghetto Ass Superstar Niggaz statement refers to these cats:

1. Basing their income off of a failed music industry(rediculous)
2. Uneducated, jobless street runners with a stolen copy of FL Studio thinking that a kicks, claps, and hi-hats sequenced together on a grid makes they a super producer.
3. Cats that have talent but are to stupid to make any money in the game because they have no idea that you have to already have money to get on in the industry. For: Paying off djs, radio stations, traveling, professional recording equipment/professional studio time, you know, just the basics:(

Last edited:
I don't believe that Pimp C was murdered but then again, who knows. What I want to know is why so many talented individuals, especially rappers, are getting silenced today. In other words, even though they have hot music, if they are not apart of the "it" crowd, they get put on the back burner. You have to fit a certain mold, "their" mold to be accepted regardless of how great the music may be. It's almost like you have to be Jay-Z, Kanye, TI, Lil Wayne, Dre to even be listened to. It's almost like the industry doesn't want anybody else. Out of those five rappers mentioned by the way, Ti, is supposedly trying to change. We'll see what happens to him in the future. If he dies suddenly, that's when you "wannabe ghetto superstar ass niggaz" should start paying attention. Peace.

Nah. Ti sold his soul too. His assistant and close friend got smoked. If he didn't his ass would have been going to jail anyway.

Let's see. In the past couple years what has happened

Kanyes mom died
Eminems close homie died
Ti close homie died
J hudson family died
Dr dre son died

all those names above are superstars. All over blogs and pop media. Crazy ain't it. I'm crazy?!

Yeah I've never herd of people dying before, its really strange.. Just because people are famous don't mean they are immune from these things.

I already buried an aunt and a nephew this year.. It happens, people die, its easier to think forces are behind bad things than to except these things are apart of life. Stop being so weak.

Nah. Ti sold his soul too. His assistant and close friend got smoked. If he didn't his ass would have been going to jail anyway.

Kanyes mom died
Eminems close homie died
Ti close homie died
J hudson family died
Dr dre son died

all those names above are superstars. All over blogs and pop media. Crazy ain't it. I'm crazy?!

If he sold his soul, that's him. But how do one sell his own soul, The Light. I know the answer but would you care to explain your view. You see the Light, you got great ideas and I believe the ideas of your messages as it is obvious that the media is the devil in disguise but you need to branch out farther that just music. Look at all these movies that subliminally and deliberately flash occult signs into the faces of our youth. I was talking to a white serviceman the other day and he said that he was raised properly by his parents. He raised to treat everybody equal. Now, he said, all his father do is watch Fox new 24/7. Now his pops thinks that all muslims are evil and that Obama is the antichrist. Go figure. Be careful what you feed your mind, and it will eventually take over your body and soul. You don't have to knowingly worship the devil to be his slave. The biggest trick that satan has is to covince the world that neither he nor God/Jesus exists. After reading a lot of the comment here, it seems to me that satan is doing a superb job, at least for now.:cheers:

Kanyes mom died
Eminems close homie died
Ti close homie died
J hudson family died
Dr dre son died

Dre's son OD'd on Heroine.

TI's homie was killed by dudes they got into it with in a club in some hick town that were bent on killing them to the point they followed them, shot up their van, spun around the block and came back and shot it up twice.

J. Hudson's fam was killed by her sister's ex because she was leaving him for someone who was doing something in his life.

Proof was killed by security after shooting another person in a hole in the wall after hours spot.

Donda West died due to complications from surgery resulting in the "EXPOSING" of the doctor who performed the surgery.

None of these death were mysterious.

I've had like 20 friends murdered in my lifetime. The second I blow and the 21st dies you'll swear it's because I sold my soul, huh?

Why have Timbo, the most successfull producer of all times by so many statistical catgories(cashwise, tracklist wise, noteriety, ect.) and Jay, one of the most successful rappers statistically, or Beyonce most successful current RnB Diva, or Mariah, one of the most successful RnB divas ever suffered public tragedies? They're bigger than alot of the names who "paid a price" will ever be.

They don't have a grand media influence. Most cats don't even know who these people are. In the eyes of the media, these cats are nobodies.

And pimp c was a superstar?

Why not krs? And I'm sure it's the same reason ron Paul isn't president.

If i was to give anything constructive as far as input goes i'd say this: Get out to the gym and work out, start eating healthier, and keep a heart full of love...:)....(just because it's kind of hard to survive post apocaliptia *bad spelling* when your body can't support freedom fighting/running/and other areas were fitness is needed.)

so whether or not alot of this stuff is actually prophetic or not you can benifit in either outcome.

Now back to regular programming...:D

Last edited:
Dre's son OD'd on Heroine.

TI's homie was killed by dudes they got into it with in a club in some hick town that were bent on killing them to the point they followed them, shot up their van, spun around the block and came back and shot it up twice.

J. Hudson's fam was killed by her sister's ex because she was leaving him for someone who was doing something in his life.

Proof was killed by security after shooting another person in a hole in the wall after hours spot.

Donda West died due to complications from surgery resulting in the "EXPOSING" of the doctor who performed the surgery.

None of these death were mysterious.

I've had like 20 friends murdered in my lifetime. The second I blow and the 21st dies you'll swear it's because I sold my soul, huh?

Why have Timbo, the most successfull producer of all times by so many statistical catgories(cashwise, tracklist wise, noteriety, ect.) and Jay, one of the most successful rappers statistically, or Beyonce most successful current RnB Diva, or Mariah, one of the most successful RnB divas ever suffered public tragedies? They're bigger than alot of the names who "paid a price" will ever be.

The cause of death has nothing to do with why these people died. There's a old ritual in the old days where people would sacrifice loved ones to please certain "Gods". You can't decipher spirtuallity when you are stuck in physicality. Has anyone ever took a "careful look" at a dollar bill. You see a lot of strange and unexplained entities on it. Look at it sometimes. Read here if you dare.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in Government/Federal Reserve Scam/satan_on_our_dollar.htm

And pimp c was a superstar?

Why not krs? And I'm sure it's the same reason ron Paul isn't president.

First off, Pimp C could have died because of his partner, Bun B's dealings with the devil. The bible talks about this if you care to read anything besides a forum, LOL. Krs isn't a big media figure either even though his son died tragically too. Go figure. KRS isn't exactly a political rapper anyways as I have heard him say crazy things too.
Nobody can make a person listen. That's why you have dumb and smart people in the world. In this life, everybody has multiple talents and gifts. It's up to you to use them for the good of manking or not.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by W.A.I.S. Krew
dj screw
Big Moe... we can go on forever.

yep, was gon name them.

and yea, big lurch went insane and did some crazy ass ****!! the **** can happen to anybody.. still a cool video though.

You are clearly too far gone. I hope you wake up and realize you're wasting your life before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back