Pharrell - Happy (First 24 Hour Video)

Okay dope track (he's getting really good at imitating old styles), but why in the heck would he basically rock the same tune for 4 hours?

This song was a part of the "Despicable Me 2" Soundtrack.

Despicable_Me_2_poster.jpg

Despicable Me 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Pharrell still killin' it man. Makes me super happy cuz the Neptunes single handedly got me into making beats trying to mimic their style with that same snare/kick they used back in the early 00's

Nice track but it seems like the 24 hour video, or even 4 hour video, is just a silly marketing technique. What would be cool is a 4hr music video of a whole album, or something like that.

I stopped playing the vid @ 4 mins but I presumed it was just the beat looped over and over...so yeah.

I wanna know how many people actually watched those 4 hours. Who'd do that to him/herself? The music is great, but you'll start to hate after 45 minutes already.

I'm pretty impressed he managed to pull this together, remember that's over 300 people he had to coordinate. The parts of Tyler dancing look classic. (BTW there's 2 hot twins dancing somewhere in this video - i won't give away where lol)

Last edited:
Nice track but the 24 Hour videoclip wasn't really needed, it's more like 50 minutes of enjoyable content and the rest isn't really good.

i could only stand it for 11 minutes, .. my girl liked it though.

Back