People only like action bronson because he's a hideously ugly white dude

ego killer

alright first off, i tried to like this guy, i figured all these internet heads couldn't be COMPLETELY wrong. but i haven't been able to listen to ONE TRACK by this dude all the way through, even with the solid producers he has behind him.

i think he's popular because he's white and probably the ugliest rapper out right now.

i also haven't heard him brought up in conversation IRL so he's only popular on an underground level AFAIK.

lol if that's what you think you have problem

this dude spits like ghostface killah and a lot of people like ghost face. if you can't understand that you failed on many levels son

your envy doesn't let you like him.

People like ihm cause he can rap not because he has a high body fat %. His face ain't ugly eaither, you're trippin

Never heard of him dude
but
Ghostface Killer works with me ..naw there just a guy @work I called Ghostface Killer lol

-Coach Antonio

Never heard him. Comes to thread and hear he's like Ghostface. Finds a random video to hear this dude.

Remembers that a lot of rappers "sound" like Ghostface voice wise as they try to sound like it....even though they don't sound like him at all. Agrees with ego killer.....dude is another white hero rapper. No racial.

FOH. Feel sorry for you youngins. Yall really don't have rappers today that come close to rappers of back in the day. lmao!!!! So yall big up rappers who sound like THEY SHOULD....but they be like 3 miles behind....every single one of them.

Last edited:
^^^^I agree with that................Ghostface one of the few rappers I'm scared of lyrically.

Last edited:
Bronson is filthy i don't know what yall are talking about.
Dude also has a crazy ear for beats.

You need to let it go OP.

I don't get Ross, Macklemore, Cole, Bronson, Gangnam Style...

Its beyond me. I still bump krs and pac and thats how it will be.

he's cool by me. I listened to a few songs and I can see why he got a following. Sounds like the OP just need a reason to hate

I think Homie can really spit if you can let yourself listen without pre-judging. I look for lyrics and a lot of the popular artists that are out right now can't really see him when it comes to putting words on that paper. Everyone has their preference tho....I guess.

looking at this still-pic of the youtube video above I expected to see a super ugly dude
normal looking white guy
this is ugly white guy
I went to school with a guy that looked alot like this guy
he couldn't lift the bar on the weight lifting class
be the time my friends and I got done with him he was lifting the bar plus 20+
God Bless dude's heart
Die of the Flesh and live more in the Spirit till you get your new body in glory!!!
1 Corinthians 15:40
There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.
3864d1348787492-your-looks-have-major-impact-your-life-ugly_person_03.jpg

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

Last edited:
Back