Pandemic, FULL VERSION - F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.singh

www.mellowdeep.com

So I posted the preview a few weeks back, I'm in a generous mood today and am happy to bring to you the full version of my track, inspired by films such as World War Z & 28 Days Later.

Hopefully you like this, it's a completely original composition.

Will return all feed, feel free to drop links to your tracks.

Yes! I love it. It's cool to finally hear the full thing. That guitar slices through the whole track in the best way possible. Is that a real guitar that you recorded into the track?

I feel like the track should be turned down slightly in the beginning so listeners can hear the sample better, as far as the composition, shit sound lovely haha that guitar tho, the reverb on that clap sounds great mix clean... i feel like i heard this before it probably was the unfinished version nice work

Greetings.

This is really nice. I don't have any complaints here. The mood and emotion is really thick, as it goes with your name. Engineering is good here too. Good job. Keep it going.

Thanks for the feedback.

- TTT

It sounds really familiar. I think I heard preview. It's nice that you composed everything by yourself. I feel the mood. Only one complain I wish drums were harder.

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback so far. It's not a real guitar, it's a patch that I played and put through a few amp modellers.

strings, pizzicatos, horns, love em all man! dope track you got here. great arrangement. very chill yet powerful at the same time. keep em coming.

Cool intro, really sets the tone. The low strings are nice but i feel like they should be more centered and widened maybe also have a switch in the rhythm of it occasionally. The melody sounds good overall and keeps me interested. It builds up well over the entirety of it. Can't say much bad about it. It could perhaps be a little clearer mixing wise. Keep up the good work, really enjoyed this track.

Spread the love :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/warped-476191/#post49791084

Really loving the sound of this! I love that eerie sound to it! Definitely a fan of the melody of the guitar! Overall the mix sounds pretty good. Really enjoying this track!

yo the sounds you use are all so crisp... this is very nice. The "drop" at the beginning was perfect i love how it just trails off into silence then the beat drops. impressive work for sure

Sick track. Nothing constructive i can even give. This definitely could be a rap song, movie soundtrack, game soundtrack, anything. Mixing is pretty good so, great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back