Oriental sample and flip

whoever that is... he looks funny looking tough in front of the turkish flag on his car at a hillside.

i dont know what hes sayin but i like it. sooo, is that your squad killa? orrr, whats goin on? did u make the beat for them? shoot, u might be the dude rappin, let us know. peace

im on vacation!! snowboarding and checking out the olympics in canada... when i get home friday i will post one by the end of the weekend! good looking out on all the awesome samples killa keep it up! :)

bro why do you keep posting somebody else his flip ? and not your owns? u send links to turkish raps songs and the sample but you didnt even flip that joint? i know who flipped that **** and it aint you so stop posting things u didnt make ..

c drunk dıd u drunk haha ? here ıs a forum people get ıdeas from each other. sometımes from fame people lıke prımos flıp and sample ex. sometımes we post own ones. da aım ıs too see how we can flıp the sample ıt may be Turkısh rap german rap or rap ın usa yeah ?

ı posted a lot of sample. u only wrıte 8 messages before your user ın thıs forum try to help people wıth postıng samples or flıps or dıffferent beats ın youtube wıth the sample you posted ok ? the aım must be lıke thıs . try to do somethıng for the forum..........

i feel ya... this is a place to share n get ideas.... i got a lot of samples from killa and he posts good stuff.... what have u posted to help the forum c-drunk? other than **** to help you out!

Back