Opinion on good producer name

xsequshoner

I know there are tons of threads like this but you guys normally have really good ideas and opinions. I want to start putting a tag in my beats and need something to call myself. My name is David Wilson. So far all I can come up with is D-Wil, Dwila, Dave Wilson, D Wilsington (lol), D.N. Wilson. I am open to hear some of you guys ideas because to be honest I am not very creative with words or names. Thanks guys.

D Wills........... or as a tag have that part from cast away where tom hanks yells wiiiilllsoooon, u could even have that as a logo lol

Last edited:
David Wilson is dope.........IMO. Or Dave Wilson.

Dave Wilson, a multi-platinum producer who has created hits for [insert artists here] and is well known as the man behind the #1 song for 22 weeks straight call [insert title of song here]. Fans and friends will be like D.W.........no not Denzel Washington..........Dave Wilson.

Last edited:
I went from: Dirty D, Bad Luck, and Richie Marvel...lol No more name changes for me at this point.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

D-Wil is the best one

If you can't think of any other names besides boring cliches like D-Will, just use your real name, Dave Wilson.

Avid Wil, take off the d and lose the son or you could keep the son. Avid as in dedicated and determined.

Horrible idea.

Thanks guys, the simplicity of Mr. Wilson and Dave Wilson sounds really good, but to be honest Daewoo is starting to sound kinda cool lol.

Actually make it Dae WOO!!! lmao
Its creative and its not generic plus it keeps with the times plus its a play off your name
Its a win, win, win, win situation

Back