Open House w/Randy Seidman [Mixes + Track Lists]

Open House 200 w/Randy Seidman + Olivier Giacomotto

-Subscribe for Free in Apple Podcasts | HERE
-Subscribe for Free in Google Podcasts | HERE
-Stream or Download at Open House | HERE
-Download on Soundcloud: HERE

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. A special episode 200 is in store for you today. Your support of this show over the last 11 years has meant the world. With over fifty syndicating stations, and well on its way to a million downloads, I'm grateful for all you who tune in each month. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the prolific Paris based phenom, Olivier Giacomotto. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman's Track List:
01) Christos Fourkis - Passenger At Night (Original Mix)
02) Kellerkind, Oliver Koletzki - The Mesmerizing Circle (Original Mix)
03) Stefan Obermaier - Sierra (Original Mix)
04) Shai T - The Song Of Dolores (Original Mix)
05) Mikah - Aster (Rauschhaus Remix)
06) Cidian - Open Your Eyes (Original Mix)
07) Space Food - Znaki (Original Mix)
08) Space Food - Shakti (Original Mix)
09) Djuma Soundsystem, Westerby - Saguaro (Sobek Remix)
10) Guy J - Beast Of Sea (Original Mix)
11) Space Food - Camelia (Original Mix)
12) Anturage, Alar - Singapore (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my favorite recent jams. Up next is a Paris based artist who has had a huge impact on the underground dance music scene. Between releases on top labels such as Get Physical, Noir, and Suara, along with support from the biggest names in the game, Olivier has become a household name for lovers various shades of house music. Today he is here just for you. For the next hour, Olivier Giacomotto is in the mix.

Olivier Giacomotto's Track List:
01) Raxon - Exit Station (Original Mix)
02) Soma Soul - Inside Ascension (Original Mix)
03) Jos & Eli - Inner Sky (Original Mix)
04) Super Flu - Go (Original Mix)
05) Tash - Memories (Paul Anthonee Remix)
06) 8Kays & Lazarusman - Respect Me (Original Mix)
07) Faithless, Maceo Plex - Insomnia 2021 (Dub Mix)
08) Joris Voorn, Alex Kennon - Blinding Lights (Joris Voorn Remix)
09) Innellea - Mars’s Moon (Original Mix)
10) Stylo, Space Motion - Player (Original Mix)
11) Dizharmonia - Cherouveim (Original Mix)
12) Marc Lenz - Koniin (Original Mix)
13) Yubik - Paranoid Me (Original Mix)
14) Fred Lenix - Void (Original Mix)

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on over 60 stations around the world, along with Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and Apple + Android platforms! Thank you for the nearly 500,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

**First Airing: 1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**
[11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT]

To follow Randy on Facebook click HERE
To follow the podcast on Twitter click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 201 | Randy Seidman + Rauschhaus

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Exciting episode lined up for you today! Fresh jams in the first hour, followed by an exclusive session with the amazing prolific German artist, Rauschhaus. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. If you're in the bay area, I'm playing at The Midway in San Francisco on November 13th. To stay updated on my travels and tunes, follow me @randyseidman and facebook.com/randyseidmanmusic. For now, turn it up.

01) Betoko - Solarium (Original Mix)
02) Danijel Kostic - Emovere (Original Club Mix)
03) Who Else - Hypnotic (Original Mix)
04) Maz (br), Luthier - Cliffer (Original Mix)
05) Van Dope, Stan Kolev - Dark Night (Original Mix)
06) Da Fresh - Pendo (Original Mix)
07) Da Fresh - Black Cygnus (Original Mix)
08) Sensetive5 - Into The Shadows (Original Mix)
09) Markus Schulz f. Christian Burns - Wait For You (Monastetiq Extended Remix)
10) Stratoverb - Magnetical (Original Mix)
11) Tali Muss, Esphyr - Between The Lines (Stan Kolev Remix)
12) Jiggler - Escape (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my favorite recent jams. Up next is one of my top artists, a prolific German pioneer with releases on killer labels such as Einmusika, Zerothree, Sudbeat, and more. He's supported by the biggest names the game, and I have a hard time playing a set without his tunes, so I'm excited he is here today just for you. For the next hour, Rauschhaus is in the mix.

Rauschhaus's Track List:
01) Stiven Rivic, Michael & Levan - Hidden Stairs (D-Nox & Beckers Remix)
02) Hollt - Orbital Love (Extended Version)
03) Sasha - Rooms (Live At The Barbican) Rauschhaus Bootleg
04) Guy J - In Oblivion (Bondarev Transformation Remix)
05) Rauschhaus - Neon (Original Mix)
06) Ruben Karapetyan - Never Again (Original Mix)
07) HOVR - Radioactive (Bebetta Remix)
08) Nomann - Lunar (Original Mix)
09) Heîk - Apeiron (Gardens of God Remix)
10) Marc DePulse - Gigolow (Original Mix)
11) Mark Knight (feat. Skin) - Nothing Matters (Township Rebellion Remix)

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on over 60 stations around the world, along with Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and Apple + Android platforms! Thank you for the nearly 500,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Episode 202 | Randy Seidman + Far Distance

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Exciting episode lined up for you today! Fresh jams in the first hour, followed by an exclusive session with the rising progressive Spanish duo, Far Distance. Big thanks to everyone who made it out to The Midway in SF last week for the insane sold out show. This month, I'm at Exchange LA on the 25th and at Music Box in SD on the 26th. For now, turn it up.

01) Rauschhaus - Belt Of Venus (Original Mix)
02) D-nox, K.A.L.I.L. - Pangea (Original Mix)
03) The Dualz - Dream Vision (Original Mix)
04) Dok & Martin - Enigma (Da Fresh Remix)
05) Da Fresh - Musique (Original Mix)
06) Riktam & Bansi - Bold Leaps And Stumbles (Original Mix)
07) Hidden Empire - The Last Trip (2FD Remix)
08) Anymood - Quietly (Andrewboy Remix)
09) Andrewboy - In The Dark (Original Mix)
10) Paul Thomas, Katherine Amy - Sweet Harmony (Yeadon Extended Vocal Remix)
11) Matan Caspi - Certain Way (Paul Thomas Remix)
12) Tinlicker - Sleepwalker (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the rising Spanish duo, Far Distance. With releases on quality labels such as Toolroom, Perspectives, Nervous and more, their catalog of tasty tunes has gained these boys the support of high caliber acts such as Joris Voorn, Solomun, Carl Cox, and more. They've played legendary parties such as Tomorrowland and Amnesia, but today, they are here just for you. For the next hour, Far Distance is in the mix.

Far Distance's Track List:
01) Monolink - Under Dark (Innellea Remix)
02) Giorgia Angiuli - Renew
03) Far Distance - Love Theory (Original Mix)
04) Rauschhaus - Chrom (Original Mix)
05) Far Distance - Ibai (Senses Of Mind Remix)
06) Jos & Eli - SOS (Original MIx)
07) Max von Sternberg - Forgiveness (Innellea's CP Needs More Interfering Noise Remix)
08) Stephan Bodzin & Marc Romboy - Callisto (Ben Böhmer Remix)
09) Chris Liebing & Ralf Hildenbeutel feat Tom Adams - Circles
10) Echonomist, Jenia Tarsol - Panic Attack
11) Maceo Plex & Program2 - Revision Feat Giovanni (feat. Giovanni)
12) Monarke, Alya V - Liberate (Original Mix)
13) Yousef, CamelPhat - April (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Episode 203 | Jan. 05, 2022: Randy Seidman + 28mm

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Great shows this past month at Exchange LA and Music Box in San Diego, thanks to all who made it out! If you missed those SoCal gigs, no worries, coming up this month, I'm playing on the 16th with Galestian and J.Wu at Pattern Bar in Downtown Los Angeles. Exciting episode lined up for you today! Fresh jams in the first hour, followed by an exclusive session with the talented Angelino, 28mm. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Boris Brejcha - Butterflies (Original Mix)
02) Stephan Bodzin - Collider (Original Mix)
03) Berlanga - Formas Obscuras (Original Mix)
04) Luigi Gori Larsun Hesh - Utopolys (Anis Hachemi Remix)
05) Eran Hersh - The Breakfast (Extended Mix)
06) Riktam & Bansi - The Final Frontier (Original Mix)
07) Paradoks - Flourish (Original Mix)
08) Duss - Heaven from Hell (Original Mix)
09) Belocca - Reptilian (Original Mix)
10) Carbon, Lampe - Face To Face
11) Lampe - Mind Your Step (Original_Mix)
12) Ataman Live - Technochip (Original Mix)
13) Hidden Empire - Build Your Empire (original Mix)
14) Cirez D - Dare U (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite LA based artists, the impressive and prolific prodigy, 28mm. With releases on quality labels such as Astralwerks, Ultra, Enhanced and more, his future is so bright I have to wear shades. He has played with some of the biggest names in the game, but today he is here just for you. For the next hour, 28mm is in the mix.

28mm's Track List:
01) Anden - Escalus (Original Mix)
02) Alejandro R - Port Hope (DJ Samer Remix)
03) Jope - Serein (Extended Mix)
04) Katrin Souza - Calm Before the Storm (Ampish Remix)
05) Moritz Hofbauer - Black Ice (Boris Brejcha Remix)
06) 28mm - Numb (feat. Numa) [VIP]
07) 28mm - Always (Extended Mix)
08) Act Cool - Totality (28mm Remix)
09) 28mm - Lapse (Original Mix)
10) Cubicore - Circles (feat. K.I.R.A) (Extended Mix)
11) Talamanca - Stardust (Original Mix)
12) Kyau & Albert - Always A Fool (Club Mix)
13) Julian Gray, 28mm, Forts - Air (Adrian Alexander Extended Remix)
14) Genix - Rave Daze (Extended Mix)
15) 28mm - Ego (feat. Numa) (Zimo Remix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Episode 204 | Feb. 02, 2022: Randy Seidman + Eran Hersh

-Download on Soundcloud | HERE

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. I hope your year is off to a solid start! I have some fresh jams for you in the first hour, followed by an exclusive session with the talented Florida based artist, Eran Hersh. Coming up this month I'm playing in Chicago, Minneapolis, Eugene, and Portland, check out randyseidman.com for more details. You can grab all past episodes and track lists of Open House from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Rauschhaus, Paradoks - Amethyst (Original Mix)
02) Paradoks - The Prophet (Original Mix)
03) Eric Rose - Coda (original Mix)
04) GRAZZE - Lost (Stan Kolev Remix)
05) Max Freegrant feat. Eleonora - So Close (Eric Rose Remix)
06) Space Food - Bunshee (Original Mix)
07) Aneesh Gera - Solace (Paul Thomas, White-Akre Extended Remix)
08) Miss Monique, Sean Dee - Valhalla (Original Mix)
09) Q.u.a.k.e - Dance With Me (Original Mix)
10) Cebb & Delon - Versus One (Original Mix)
11) Will Easton - Turn Back (Original Mix)
12) Antrim - Black Night (Original Mix)
13) Kidnap - Fall (Oxia Remix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented Florida based phenom, Eran Hersh. With releases on quality labels such as Enormous Tunes, Sirup, and inStereo, along with stage time at EDC Vegas, and Ultra Miami, Eran is definitely one to keep your eyes on. Today he is here just for you. For the next hour, Eran Hersh is in the mix.

Eran Hersh's Track List:
01) Sascha Braemer - Tripland (Original Mix
02) ALTEON, Dante Falls - Drift (Original Mix)
03) SANDHAUS, Ten Systems - Confessions (Wurtz & Iberian Muse Remix)
04) Asher Swissa - That's Who We Are (Original mix)
05) Notre Dame, Moojo, SANDHAUS, Calamar Crew - Waiting (Original Mix)
06) Argy - Tataki (Original Mix)
07) Euphonik, Nico de Andrea - Let You Go feat. Denitia (Notre Dame Remix)
08) Zac, BAKKA (BR) - Jakal (Patrick McCreanor Remix)
09) Delerium, Tiesto - Silence (Eran Hersh Sunrise Remix)
10) ALMA (GER) - Lost In The Stars (Avidus Remix)
11) Sebjak - Vieux (Original Mix)
12) PadeÌ - Roses (Extended Mix) [Ethnic Wave]
13) Moloko - Sing it back (CANU Bootleg)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Episode 205 | Mar. 02, 2022: Randy Seidman + Minus The Light

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Great times in Eugene and Portland this past month, coming up on April 1st, I'm playing at Sound Nightclub with Jody Wisternoff. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented LA based artist, Minus The Light. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Do For Love (Matt Lange Remix)
02) Da Fresh - Free Your Mind (Original Mix)
03) Fabio Florido - Multiverse (Matador Remix)
04) Gui Boratto - Beksy's (Original Mix)
05) Calvin Harris ft. Tom Grennan - By Your Side (Dom Dolla Remix)
06) Ivan Demsoff - Skyline 3.0 (Matan Caspi Remix)
07) Terri B. , Joshua Grey, Bernie-x - Naked In The Rain (King Richard, Etienne Ozborne Instrumental Mix)
08) Dinka, Morttagua - In Caelo (Sunny Terrace Remix)
09) Julian Gray, 28mm ft. Forts - Air (Extended Mix)
10) Randy Seidman & Steve Porter - Safe Passage (Original Mix)
11) Elderbrook - Numb (Joris Voorn Dub Mix)
12) Joris Voorn - District Seven (Original Mix)
13) Luke Alessi - Occulation (Original Mix)
14) Gorgon City, Aura James - Oxygen (Franky Wah Remix Instrumental)
15) Enamour - Red Room (Extended Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented LA based rising star, Minus The Light. With a residency at the Sound Nightclub in Hollywood, where he's played with the likes of Artbat, Cristoph, and Alan Fitzpatrick, as well as stage time at the legendary Coachella Music Festival, it's clear his mysterious and dreamy sound is laying the groundwork for an illustrious tenure in the dance music scene. Today he is here just for you. For the next hour, Minus The Light is in the mix.

Minus The Light's Track List:
01) Fever - Distorted Horizon
02) Vincen - Fune
03) Stereonova - Open Your Eyes
04) Sound 5 - The Hacienda Must Be Rebuilt
05) Sawed and plash - Watching Uou
06) Sean cusick - CB Radio
07) Method men - Electric Flow
08) Cartouche - Glide
09) Stef - Oriental West
10) Thomas Penton & Joseph Anthony - El Ritmo
11) Blackwatch - Foreshadow

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Episode 206 | Apr. 06, 2022: Randy Seidman (Warmup for Jody Wisternoff at Sound Nightclub in Hollywood)

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. A special episode is in store for you today, my two hour warmup at Sound Nightclub in Hollywood, setting the vibe for the progressive legend, Jody Wisternoff. I'm playing in Istanbul and Athens in July, if you're in Europe, I hope to catch you on the dance floor. You can grab all past episodes and track lists of Open House from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) BiG AL, Deep Active Sound & Moe Turk - Tactics (Original Mix)
02) M.O.S., Bona Fide - Volga (Original Mix)
03) Volen Sentir - Fatoumata (Original Mix)
04) Fashion Victimz - Desert Rose (Original Mix)
05) Marco Grandi - Memories (Original Mix)
06) Aldo Cadiz, Oscar Barila - Offshare (Mihai Popoviciu Remix)
07) Ohmme - Little Helper 341-1 (Original Mix)
08) Sebastien Leger - Forbidden Garden (Tim Green Remix)
09) Savvas - Pulsar (Urmet K Remix)
10) Abity - Move (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix)
11) Madmotormiquel - Cool Trainer (Fulltone Remix)
12) Stefan Obermaier - Delta (Original Mix)
13) Luthier - Instinct (Original Mix)
14) Da Fresh - Morning Lights (Original Mix)
15) Betoko - Bamba (Instrumental Mix)
16) Anturage, Alexey Union - Melodrama (Original Mix)
17) Christoph - Lost Witness (Original Mix)
18) Govinda (Arg) - Novena (RIGOONI Remix)
19) Max Freegrant - Dreamland (Original Mix)
20) Eli, Fur - Your Eyes (Original Mix)
21) Human Life, Anabel Englund - El Diablo (Adana Twins Remix)
22) Mikah - Aster (Rauschhaus Remix)
23) Dmitry Molosh - Distant Land (DJ Zombi Remix)
24) Kostya Outta - Invisible Fight (K Loveski Remix)
25) Marsh - Lailonie (Original Mix)
26) Antrim - Black Night (Original Mix)
27) Midas 104 - Carry On (Original Mix)
28) Matt Lang - Rift (Alex O'Rion Extended Mix)
29) Marsh, Phenoir f. Mariel Beausejour - Don't Wait (Extended Mix)
30) Hugo Cantarra, Emmanuel Diaz f. Shyam P - Freedom (Dub Mix)
31) Jonas Saalbach - April (Simon Doty Remix)
32) Ben Böhmer, Malou - Lost In Mind (Volen Sentir Vision)
33) James Grant, Andrew Bayer - Living (Original Mix)
34) Gui Boratto - Beksy's (Original Mix)
35) Albuquerque, Foletto - Danish Jam (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 207 | Randy Seidman + Marcus Meinhardt [May. 2022]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented German heavyweight, Marcus Meinhardt. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Dmitry Molosh - The First Ray of Sun (Original Mix)
02) DJ Zombi - Ninja (Mariano Mellino & John Cosani Remix)
03) Grazze, Rauschhaus - Nord (Original Mix)
04) Gabriel Carminatti, Who Else - After All (Original Mix)
05) Lena Storm f. Natalie Exland - Save Me (Tryger Extended Remix)
06) Off Night - Run (Original Mix)
07) Fuscarini - RAY (Original Mix)
08) Nihil Young, Less Hate - Loss (Original Mix)
09) Enamour, Warung - Forget Your Name (Original Mix)
10) Dmitry Molosh - Twinkle (Original Mix)
11) S.one - Filament (Rauschhaus Remix)
12) Ali Bakgor - Your Mind (Original Mix)
13) The Golden Boy - Trauma (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented star from Germany, Marcus Meinhardt. From a residency at the world renowned Watergate, to label nights at the legendary Panorama Bar, festival curation, and his own successful imprint, Heinz Music, it's clear Marcus is leaving quite an imprint on the underground dance music scene. Today, he is here just for you. For the next hour, Marcus Meinhardt is in the mix.

Marcus Meinhardt's Track List:
01) Stiven Rivic, Michael & Levan - Hidden Stairs (D-Nox & Beckers Remix)
02) 2023, Takir - Sour Heart (Original Mix)
03) Luke Garcia - Erez (Mulya Remix)
04) Frankyeffe -The Sun (Mees Salomé Remix)
05) Moby - Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?
07) NekliFF - Circulation (Original Mix)
08) Nelli - Apollo (Original Mix)
09) Ramyen - Casa Luna (Original Mix)
10) Fake Mood - Silent (Original Mix)
11) Dave Seaman - Rapscallion's Revenge (Original 12" Mix)
12) Marcus Meinhardt, Beata - Hypnotic (Original)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 208 | Randy Seidman + Nihil Young [Jun. 2022]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Later this week my remix of James Trystan's song 'From Within' comes out on Desert Hearts Black, already solid support from top heavy hitters. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented Polish artist, Nihil Young in hour-two. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Eskape - Shoreline (Extended Mix)
02) Nukreative - Nightfalls (Sezer Uysal Remix)
03) Yellow Space - Stargate (Tali Muss Remix)
04) Dirty Doering - Befok (Original Mix)
05) Mark Alow - Azure (Fake Mood Remix)
06) Dmitry Molosh - Winds of Change (Original Mix)
07) Florian Kruse Feat. Raphael Hofman - Korvatunturi (Original Mix)
08) Sergey Muzarks - Mirage (Weird Sounding Dude Remix)
09) Nihil Young, Paige, Beacon_Bloom - Fading (Extended Mix)
10) Tomy Wahl - Spacewalk (Tony Casanova Remix)
11) Miss Monique, Nahue Sintes, Josefina - Don't Come Back (Extended Mix)
12) Fat Sushi - Octavia (Extended Mix)
13) Gorgon City, Aura James - Oxygen (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented star from Poland, Nihil Young. With releases on top labels such as Odd One Out, Purified, Zerothree, and Armada to name just some, along with his own successful imprint, Frequenza Records, Nihil is leaving a beautiful mark on the dance music scene. Today, he is here just for you. For the next hour, Nihil Young is in the mix.

Nihil Young's Track List:
01) Nihil Young, Paige, Beacon Bloom - Spitfire (Dosem Remix)
02) Nihil Young, Paige, Lauren L’aimant - Alchemy (Original Mix)
03) Nihil Young, Paige, Lauren L’aimant - Solitary (Original Mix)
04) Gus (MT), Mika MT - Curse (Original Mix)
05) Marcus Meinhardt, Beatamines - Hypnotic (Original Mix)
06) Batikan Tanrikulu - Hyperreal (Space Food Remix)
07) Enzo Elia - In Fondo a Destra (Paul Schmidpeter Remix)
08) James Harcourt, ASYN - Act of Resistance (Original Mix)
09) Grigoré - Witches Stay Behind You (Fur Coat Remix)
10) Josh Monkman - Perception (Original Mix)
11) Super Flu, Reza Safinia - Funkbible (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

you could place a board across the bottom brace to create a seat and wrap the walker with some plastic for a mini wind break.



Open House 209 | Randy Seidman + Tali Muss [Jul. 2022]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Gearing up to play later this month at Life Park in Istanbul and my first show in Athens at Bolivar Beach Club. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented Azerbaijani artist, Tali Muss in hour-two. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Theydream - Equilibrium (Original Mix)
02) Fabrication - Before We Know Light (Original Mix)
03) Riktam & Bansi - No Way Out (Original Mix)
04) MVMB - Sneaky Fox (Album Edit)
05) Apres - Give It Up (Extended Mix)
06) Lane 8 - The Gift (Original Mix)
07) Reinier Zonneveld - Centaur (Original Mix)
08) Da Fresh - Albatross (Original Mix)
09) Pavel Khvaleev, Vian Pelez, Leusin, Jerome Steam - Waves Of Love (Original Mix)
10) Hugo Cantarra, Emmanuel Diaz feat. Shyam P - Freedom (Stereo Express Remix)
11) Anyma f. Meg Myers - Running (Original Mix)
12) Robinson, Franky Wah - Hide (Franky Wah Club Mix)
13) Myon X Late Night Alumni - Hearts Silence (Pavel Khvaleev Remix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented rising star with Azerbaijani roots, Tali Muss. With releases on top labels such Heinz and Outta Limits, support from heavy hitters such as Cosmic Gate, Gareth Emery, and Jody Wisternoff to name just some, AND top-10 placements in Beatport, Tali is adding a beautiful texture to the underground house music scene. Today, he is here just for you. For the next hour, Tali Muss is in the mix.

Tali Muss's Track List:
01) Anton Borin, Bondarev - Multiverse (Tali Muss Remix)
02) Tali Muss, Jon.K-Legenda (Original Mix)
03) Tali Muss,Bondarev- Octopus
04) Maryana (IN) - Senses (Tali Muss Remix)
05) Kenan Savrun - Shivaya (Original)
06) Tali Muss, Mayro - Dimension Of Space (Original Mix)
07) Tali Muss - Azal (Original Mix)
08) Tali Muss - Istanbul (Original Mix)
09) Matan Caspi, Tali Muss - The One (Original Mix)
10) Tali Muss, Teklix - Mudra [Siona Records]
11) Mees Salomé, Celine Cairo & Joris Voorn - Fool's Paradise (Joris Voorn Remix)
12) Carsten Halm - My Heart (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 210 includes some of my favorite recent tunes followed by an exclusive session with the talented Israeli artist, DJ Zombi. For more info including track lists and download links visit openhousepodcast.com.

Open House 210 | Randy Seidman + DJ Zombi [Aug. 2022]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Great times traveling last month throughout Europe, very memorable visits to Tel Aviv, Prague, Tbilisi, Istanbul and Athens. Later this month, I'll be heading back to Burning Man to play the mighty Opulent Temple. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented Israeli artist, DJ Zombi in hour-two. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Haze-m f. Farafi - Limits (Extended Mix)
02) Rauschhaus, Adrinalin - Kamala (Original Mix)
03) Who Else - Karma (Madomo Planet Remix)
04) Rinzen, Enamour - Photon (Original Mix)
05) Stan Kolev - Embodiment (Original Mix)
06) Stan Kolev - Redemption (Dub Mix)
07) Q.u.a.k.e. - Ignition (Original Mix)
08) Miss Monique, Anima - Eclipse (Original Mix)
09) Aurora - Cure for Me (Vintage Culture Remix)
10) Gorgon City X Hayden James f. Nat Dunn - Foolproof (Extended Mix)
11) Fancy Inc, Dymno - All I Need (Extended Mix)
12) SIN - Nitrogen (Original Mix)
13) Monophase (it) - Mantis (Local Dialect Remix)
14) Paradoks - Flying Particles (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented star from Israel, DJ Zombi. With releases on top labels such as Anjunadeep, Einmusika, and Sudbeat to name just some, along with his own successful imprint, Beat Boutique, DJ Zombi has become synonymous with quality tunes. Today, he is here just for you. For the next hour, DJ Zombi is in the mix.

NDJ Zombi's Track List:
01) Nick Newman - Wonder Of You (Original Mix)
02) Slow Hearts - Nova (Original Mix)
03) Madraas, Rebelski - Leaving Places (Original Mix)
04) Gorje Hewek, Lost Desert, Volen Sentir - Fluminesse (Dub)
05) Westeven feat Ross Farren - Muse Of Mine (Original Mix)
06) Sahar Z - Back In My Arms (Shai T RMX)
07) DJ Zombi, Madraas - Today Will Never Be Again (Antrim RMX)
08) DJ Zombi - Everything Nice This Morning (Original Mix)
09) Amata, LADS - Aananda (Namatjira RMX)
10) Ito Cekaj & Rasange - Poseidon (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Had a great time playing last week at Burning Man, always special memories with Opulent Temple. Next month I'll be touring around the States, check out randyseidman.com for my upcoming dates. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented prolific Berlin based artist, Dirty Doering, in hour-two. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Purple Kaiser - Spreeside (N to Remix)
02) Betoko - Kome Kloser (Original Mix)
03) Seth Vogt, DJ Zombi, Guy Davidov - Free My World (Amata Remix)
04) Fabian Krooss - Night Owl (Original Mix)
05) EMPHI - Pair of Dice (Kabi AR Remix)
06) Space Food - Hiden (Original Mix)
07) Dmitry Molosh - Obsession (Original Mix)
08) Alexey Union, Ira Ange - Siyai (Original Mix)
09) Sergey Levitskiy - Abracadabra (Dmitry Molosh Remix)
10) Petar Dundov, Trilucid, Phil Martyn - Salvation (Original Mix)
11) Sebastian Weikum - Out Back (Another Ambition Remix)
12) Tom Peters - Two of Us (Soul Button Remix)
13) Dirty Doering - Strawberry Fields (Original Mix)
14) Eelke Kleijn, Olivier Weiter, Miss Melera & Arjuna Schiks - Before.Now.After (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented Berlin based heavyweight, Dirty Doering. Pushing the sonic boundaries of techno and melodic house with his signature sound, and via his cutting edge label, Katermukke, Dirty Doering has established himself as a household name in the underground dance music scene. Today, he is here just for you. For the next hour, Dirty Doering is in the mix.

Dirty Doering's Track List:
01) Think City & K-os Theory - Into The Unknown feat. Leonie Sky (Dirty Doering Remix)
02) Fat Sushi - Backflash (Original Mix)
03) Vincent Marlice - Everglow (Dirty Doering Remix)
04) SNYL & TouchTalk - Resistance (Dirty Doering Remix)
05) Betoko - Zounzpaze (Dirty Doering Remix)
06) Dapayk & Vars - Fire (Dirty Doering Remix)
07) Dirty Doering - Nedde Pille (Original Mix)
08) Einmusik & Dirty Doering - Time Lapse (Original Mix)
09) Prismode & Solvane - The Signature (Dirty Doering Remix)
10) Dirty Doering & Vars - Find Youth (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 212 | Randy Seidman + Monastetiq [Oct. 2022]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Excited to kick off a big US tour this weekend with shows in Denver and Salt Lake City. A full list of dates through year-end is posted at randyseidman.com - I hope to see you on the dance floor. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented rising stars from Ukraine, Monastetiq. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Stan Kolev, Out Of Mind - Mahaba (Dub Mix)
02) Far Distance - Hyperspace (Original Mix)
03) Siwell - Stardust (Original Mix)
04) Bragken f. Catmoonk - Sun Is Down (Two Are Remix)
05) Darksidevinyl, Cadillac Express - Macedonia (Sean & Dee Remix)
06) Above Beyond - Home (Boxer & Amy Wiles Extended Mix)
07) Little Foot f. Lyonheart - Am I Dreaming (Extended Mix)
08) Monastetiq, Starving Yet Full - Call On You (Extended Mix)
09) Tigerblind - Kill My World (Extended Mix)
10) Clap Codex - Dawn Light (Original Mix)
11) Alan Cerra - Timbuktu (Original Mix)
12) Airsand, Wayward Brothers - Kak Nikogda

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the prolific Ukranian duo, Monastetiq. Highly respected in the melodic and progressive house scenes, these boys have had releases on quality imprints such as Last Night on Earth, Einmusika, Black Hole, and many more. With support from heavy hitters like Carl Cox, Adam Beyer, Maceo Plex, and Artbat to name just some, and songs premiered by DJ Mag, it's clear these fellas are destined for greatness. Today, they're here just for you. For the next hour, Monastetiq is in the mix.

Monastetiq 's Track List:
01) Stephan Bodzin - Tron (Elax Remix)
02) SNYL - Ego Tripping (Original Mix)
03) OIBAF&WALLEN - Luana (Olivier Giacomotto Remix)
04) Citizen Kain & Kiko - Pablo (Jos & Eli Remix)
05) Stephan Jolk - Blossom (Original Mix)
06) Yubik - Human Aura (Massano Remix)
07) Supermode - Tell Me Why (MEDUZA Remix)
08) Monastetiq feat. Zanjma - Glucose (Original Mix)
09). Jan Blomqvist - Canopee des Cimes (Extended Version)
10) Indifferent Guy & ODYSSAY - Horizon (Monastetiq Remix)
11) Several Definitions feat. Ed Begley - Spring Loaded (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 213 | Randy Seidman + Local Dialect [Nov. 2022]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. It's been a great month traveling around the States. Coming up in November, I'm playing in San Francisco, Brooklyn, and Philadelphia. Hope to catch you on the dance floor! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented rising duo from New York, Local Dialect. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) D-formation, Davide Randazzo, Grazze - Ago (Einmusik Remix)
02) Stan Kolev - Meraki (Original Mix)
03) VARGO - Serenity (Rauschhaus Mix)
04) Cassian - Landa (Original Mix)
05) Paige, Nihil Young, Lauren L'aimant - Secrets (Original Mix)
06) Sebastian Weikum - Nibiru (Original Mix)
07) Protoculture - Shine (Original Mix)
08) Aleksey Yakovlev - Empty Dreams (Melarmony Remix)
09) Deepinity - Quantum (Extended Mix)
10) Rauschhaus, Peer Kusiv - Triton (Original Mix)
11) ELSP - To The Stars (Extended Mix)
12) Einmusik - Dune Suave (Original Mix)
13) Schattenspiel - Auftritt Des Peitschenanglers (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented and prolific duo from New York, Local Dialect. Making serious waves in the melodic and progressive house scenes, these fellas have had big releases on quality imprints such as Stil Vor Talent and Zerothree; its no wonder they've shared the stage with legends like Boris Brejcha and remixed giants such as Gorgon City and Paul Thomas. Today, they're here just for you. For the next hour, Local Dialect is in the mix.

Local Dialect's Track List:
01) SKALA - Tout le monde (Original Mix)
02) Enamour - Cause and Effect (Original Mix)
03) Paul Thomas - Helios (Local Dialect Remix)
04) Local Dialect - ID x Rufus du Sol - On My Knees (Original Mix)
05) Joseph Ray - Inhibitions (Original Mix)
06) Local Dialect - Yaksha (Original Mix)
07) Local Dialect - Styx (Original Mix)
08) Local Dialect - Gandharva (Original Mix)
09) Kiko, Citizen Kain - Pablo (Original Mix)
10) Einmusik - Arrival (Original Mix)
11) Cioz & Ryan Murgatroyd - Wachaka (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 214 | Randy Seidman + we2050 [Dec. 2022]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Coming up this month, my tour continues with shows in Santa Fe, Vancouver, San Diego, and Los Angeles. However you end out your year, I hope it's full of love. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented futuristic Israeli duo, we2050. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Riktam and Bansi - Dazzled Hour Of Dawn (Original Mix)
02) Zac, Antdot - Phoenix (Extended Mix)
03) Tinlicker, Dosem - I Can Feel (Extended Club Mix)
04) Tinlicker - Lost Gravity (Original Mix)
05) Andrewboy - Life (Original Mix)
06) Andrewboy - The Moment (Original Mix)
07) Jose Diaz, Coli, Fortuny - Voices Of Shiva (Original Mix)
08) Touchtalk - Wooden (Original Mix)
09) Karaal - Reflection (Original Mix)
10) Heaven Inc. - Believe In Me (Original Mix)
11) Sebastian Weikum - Taurus (Original Mix)
12) Yotto - Nova (Extended Mix)
13) Amtrac - Running After (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented eclectic futuristic Israeli duo, we2050. With influences ranging from underground Techno to 80's and Pop, the unique analog sounds of we2050 have made these boys ad-favorites of mega brands such as Tesla and Prada, while gaining them the support of huge names in the dance music scene. Today, they're here just for you. For the next hour, we2050 is in the mix.

we2050's Track List:
01) 2050 - Intro
02) 2050 - Neon Skies
03) 2050 - DiscoX
04) 2050 - Armed
05) 2050 - Nova
06) 2050 - Go!
07) 2050 - Backyard
08) 2050 - Extreme Chaos
09) 2050 - The Voyage
10) Cutting Crew - Died In Your Arms (2050 Remix)
11) 2050 - Power Punch
12) 2050 - Time Jumper
13) 2050 - You Cant Escape
14) 2050 - Shifter
15) 2050 - Game Over
16) 2050 - Move My Body
17) 2050 - Arcade Memory
18) 2050 - Retrospective Effect
19) 2050 - Rounding
20) 2050 - Made By Heroes

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 215 | Randy Seidman + Michael Ritter [Jan. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! My shows this past month in San Diego and LA were awesome, thank you to everyone who made it out. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented Berlin based artist, and the gatekeeper at Grey Bar Hotel, Michael Ritter. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Anturage, Cable - Pigment (Original Mix)
02) Kyle Watson - Sides (Original Mix)
03) Hoj + Newman f. Amega - Want To Run Away (Dub Mix)
04) Victor Arruda - Hypnosis (Original Mix)
05) Deep Inside (UA) - Find Your Light (Extended Mix)
06) Galestian - Temple Of Healing (Da Fresh Remix)
07) Indifferent Guy, Odyssay - Reborn (Original Mix)
08) Rauschhaus, Adrinalin - Nanda (Original Mix)
09) Tali Muss - Azal (Original Mix)
10) Anma - A Feeling (Eric Rose Remix)
11) Philipp Kempnich, Marius Drescher - Changes (Original Mix)
12) Darin Epsilon, Alexandros Djkevingr & Greg Ignatovich - Thanatos (Modeplex Remix)
13) Miss Monique - Raindrop (MATARA Remix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the talented Berlin based prodigy, Michael Ritter. Between running his highly respected label, Grey Bar Hotel, a heavy schedule of gigs, and releases on some of the best underground imprints, Michael Ritter is quickly becoming a regular name in the melodic and progressive house scenes. Today, here's here just for you. For the next hour, Michael Ritter is in the mix.

Michael Ritter's Track List:
01) Jean Vayat, Evelynka - My Soul (Yamil Extended Remix)
02) Mark Alow - Azure (Fake Mood Remix)
03) DAVI - Lie Machine (Original Mix)
04) Michael Ritter - Barfuss (Original Mix)
05) Amour Propre & DSF - Wait for Me (DSF Remix)
06) Out Of Sorts - La RuRu (Beretta Remix)
07) Auggie - Im Tied to You (Ivory Shifted Reality)
08) Suka, Moish & Vasilis - Doni (Original Mix)
09) Chris Zippel, Ghenwa Nemnon - To Follow (Michael Ritter Remix)
10) Rampa - Les Gout feat. Chuala (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 216 | Randy Seidman + Aaron Suiss [Feb. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Coming up this month I'm playing the Showbox in Seattle on February 11th, and in March I'm heading to Mexico and Asia. I hope to see you on the dance floor! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the talented rising star in the melodic game, Aaron Suiss. For now, turn it up.

01) Daniel Rateuke - Limber (Original Mix)
02) Matt Rowan, Robbie Lowe - Luminary (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix)
03) Underher - Into The Night (Space Food Remix)
04) Da Fresh - Heyoka (Original Mix)
05) D-nox, Zac - Fusion (Original Mix)
06) Tali Muss - Tulum (Original Mix)
07) Alexey Union - Sarabi (Original Mix)
08) Balcazar, Betoko - Somniak (Original Mix)
09) Gulec - Freefall (Original Mix)
10) OIBAF&WALLEN - Sighs (Original Mix)
11) Stratoverb - Magnetical (Original Mix)
12) Sensetive5 - Into The Shadows (Original Mix)
13) Natascha Polké - Burning Out (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is a talented US born, Mexico based talent who earned his stripes on the beaches of Thailand and has since gone on to conquer the world. With releases on quality imprints such as Timeless Moment, Dessert Hearts Black, Heinz, and ICONYC, Aaron has gained the support of heavy hitters like Hernan Cattaneo, D-Nox, Nora En Pure, Miss Monique and many more. He also manages Outta Limits, the legendary label of Stan Kolev & Matan Caspi. With recent stage time at Universo Paralello in Brazil and EDC in Mexico City, along with a full slate of upcoming gigs around the States and Asia, it's clear this is a man to keep your ears on. For the next hour, Aaron Suiss is in the mix.

Aaron Suiss's Track List:

01) Beckers, D-Nox - Control (James Harcourt Remix)
02) Quivver - Edges (Original Mix)
03) Stan Kolev - All Along (Original Mix)
04) Madmotormiquel - Cool Trainer (Fulltone Remix)
05) Dezza, Josh Kelly - Northern Star (Matan Caspi Extended Remix)
06) 6A - Last95 - Zvezdara (Original Mix)
07) Dezza - Juniper (Extended Mix)
08) JP Lantieri - Pinot Grigio (Stan Kolev Remix)
09) Jos & Eli - Atomica (Yotto Remix)
10) Beckers, D-Nox - Loveland (Original Mix)
11) All Living Things - Programme Music (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 217 | Randy Seidman + Key Lean [Mar. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Coming up this month I'm playing in Mexico City March 5th, Chicago on the 24th and Toronto on the 25th before heading over to Asia. To keep up with my travels and tunes, follow me @randyseidman. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the prolific Progressive maestro, Key Lean. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Hillmann & Neufang - Delight (Original Mix)
02) Steve Hart - I Don't Need You (Mark Maxwell Remix)
03) Vlossum - Catch Your Breath (KC Lights Extended Remix)
04) Maxim Klein - Sunday Night (Original Mix)
05) Daniel Jaeger - Solveig (Original Mix)
06) Anakim - Uncanny Valley (Original Mix)
07) Horisone - The One (Original Club Mix)
08) Mia Mendi & Dylan Andrew - Fridays (Aio Remix)
09) Hidden Empire - Black Beauty (Original Mix)
10) Dezza - Cosmos (Original Mix)
11) Sebastian Sellares, Matias Chilano - Zen State (Original Mix)
12) Daniel Portman - Oxford (Original Club Mix)
13) Lukysh - Retry (Extended Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the prolific Progressive maestro, and man behind Protagonist Recordings, Key Lean. With songs featured on A State of Trance, releases on the likes of Armada, and shared stage time with the world's biggest DJs, ths man is definitely one to keep your eyes on. Today, he is here just for you. For the next hour, Key Lean is in the mix.

Key Lean's Track List:
01) Dmitry Molosh - Crystal (Original Mix)
02) Frost, PROFF - Overtones (PROFF Extended Mix)
03) Guy J & Astrix - River (Original Mix)
04) Patrick Medina - Angelic Transmission (Original Mix)
05) Ten Walls feat. Jonatan Backelie — Abandon
06) Key Lean - Cosmic Feelings (Original Mix)
07) Envotion - Eidos (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
08) DEL-30, Meduza, Mali-Koa - Sparks feat. Mali-Koa (Extended Mix)
09) EarthLife - Italia (Coeus Remix)
10) ARTBAT - Flame (Original Mix)
11) Key Lean - Miracle Sunrise (Extended Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 218 | Randy Seidman + Under Sanctions [Apr. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman coming to you from Thailand with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Had a great time playing last month in Mexico City, Chicago and Toronto. This month I'm at the mighty Jungle Experience in Koh Phangan, Ministry of Sound in London, Liaison Room in Philly, and House of Blues in Boston. To keep up with my travels and tunes, follow me @randyseidman. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my all time favorite artists, Under Sanctions. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Selva & Hugo Cantarra Ft. Jodie Knight - Don't Talk (My Baby) (Instrumental Mix)
02) Dorian Craft, Lvtece - Yume (Original Mix)
03) Daniel Rateuke - Hyper (Original Mix)
04) Matan Caspi, Ziger - Butterfly (Original Mix)
05) Avar Garden - Future (Project 13) (Da Fresh Remix)
06) Michael Hooker - Thoughts Of You (Quivver Remix)
07) S.one - Innerspace (Original Mix)
08) Local Dialect - Rakshasi (Space Food Remix)
09) Local Dialect - Perseus (Extended Mix)
10) Minörs - Narayannah (Original Mix)
11) Gaia Ekho - Sheepstealer (Rauschhaus Remix)
12) Jiggler - Nebula (Original Mix)
13) Mahalo, Milkwish - Social Experiment (Original Mix)
14) Teklix - Dusky Moorish (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent jams. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the Batumi based prodigy behind the prolific House Music project MART, and head selector of the hot imprint, Unparalleled Things. Today I'm pleased to welcome this man whose music is played by the biggest names in the game. Today he is here just for you. For the next hour, Under Sanctions is in the mix.

Under Sactions's Track List:
01) Manuel De La Mare, Luigi Rocca - Here I Am Once Again (Original Mix)
02) Under Sanctions - Party On Tattooine (Original Mix)
03) Vakabular, Workover - Ears Blinding (Original Mix)
04) DJ Chus, Dean Mickoski - Panamera (Original Mix)
05) Moska, Calussa, LA Guru - Adios (After Hours Mix)
06) Povar, Starving Yet Full, WilyamDeLove - Power (Extended Mix)
07) Under Sanctions - Keep Your Self (Extended Mix)
08) Yotto, Something Good - Rhythm (Of The Night) (Extended Mix)
09) Dj Chus, Olly Klars - To The Moon feat. Tosz (Extended Mix)
10) Silver Panda & Q.U.A.K.E - Devotion (Original Mix)
11) Under Sanctions - The Only Echo (Original Mix)
12) Moonwalk & EarthLife - Dark Waves (Original Mix)
13) Vakabular, Aerofeels - Argonauts (Extended Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Back