Open House 101 | Randy Seidman (at Full Moon, Thailand) + Sezer Uysal

-Subscribe for Free in iTunes | HERE
-Stream or Download at Open House | HERE
-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + Sezer Uysal | HERE
-Part I Direct Download Link: Randy Seidman | HERE
-Part II Direct Download Link: Sezer Uysal | HERE

Welcome back to another episode of Open House! I am fresh back from another amazing tour of Asia. From Malaysia to Borneo to the islands of Thailand for full moon festival, I feel very blessed to have met so many awesome people, and to have played so many incredible parties. Coming up this Friday of Independence Day weekend is my debut at Marquee Day Club in Las Vegas (ranked number 11 club in the world this year by DJ Mag). Saturday I’ll be back at Avalon Hollywood to keep the weekend madness goin’!

The first part of today’s episode is a portion of my set recorded last week at the Jungle Experience Full Moon party on the island of Koh Phangan in Thailand where I rocked it for over 4,000 party animals (picture below). It was my fifth time headlining this party over the last twelve months, and by far the craziest of them all. Hour-two features an exclusive session with one of my favorite progressive artists Sezer Uysal. Also, I have a special treat to end the session on a groovy-note… some tasty tunes in store for you today, hope you enjoy!

Randy Seidman's Track List:

01) Cate Kanell and Adrian & Raz – Into The Light (The Madison Dub)
02) Q.U.A.K.E. & Queen Heart – Heart Quake (Original Mix)
03) Coke Bithces & Q.U.A.K.E. – 1440 (Original Mix)
04) ThreeSixty & Dirty Harris – Avalon (Original Mix)
05) Vadim Soloviev – Tempo (Flippers Remix)
06) Sydney Blu & Christian Falero F. Lea Luna – Chemistry (Paul Thomas Remix)
07) Kaskade & Tiesto F. Haley – Only You (Manufactures Superstars & Jquintel Remix)
08) Aerofeel5 – Killer (Offbeat Agents Remix)
09) Faustix – Inner Freak ft. Rosa Skotte (Dub)
10) Hype Jones & Alex Sayz Feat. Mario Vasquez – Never Give Up (Deniz Koya Remix)
11) Niels Van Gogh & Daniel Strauss – Go (This Night Is A Miracle Club Mix)
12) G-Tek & Kimberly Hale – Swan Song (Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight Remix)
13) Ido – Voice of Reason (Original Mix)
14) Charlie Darker – Anxiety (Original Mix)
15) Landis & Henry Fong – Get Down (Original Mix)
16) Junkie XL – Molly’s E (Nicky Romero Remix)
17) Kid Massive, Sam Obernik & Jay Colin – Yawn (David Tort Remix)
18) Markus Binapfl – Human (David Tort Remix)
19) Kura & Von Di Carlo – Polaris (Original Mix)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artists across the creative realm frequently lament the difficulty of putting thoughts onto paper. In electronic dance music, it’s the producers who battle the hardships of making the creativity of mind materialize on a computer screen. For Sezer Uysal, finding the right touch is more instinctual than voluntary. With half a dozen remixes and original productions reaching Beatport’s coveted Top 100 Progressive House, Tech House, and Deep House charts, his ability in the studio has garnered attention from some of the most renowned titans of the industry. In 2012 Sezer became an official remixer under the Ministry of Sound hallmark, and has gained support from the likes of Armin van Buuren, Laidback Luke, John Digweed, Pete Tong, and Hernan Cattaneo. Pretty impressive for someone with no formal musical education. But it’s all just the beginning for the young 24 year-old. With upcoming originals and remixes on Armada and his own Dark Pleasure Recordings, combined with festival and club dates across Europe and Asia, Sezer Uysal finds himself on the eve of worldwide ascendancy.

Sezer Uysal's Track List:

01) IO - Charlotte
02) Innate - Kante (Beat Factory remix)
03) Innate - Vegas (Matan Caspi Remix)
04) Sezer Uysal - Can't Understand Her (Original Mix)
05) Sezer Uysal - Aura (Original Mix)
06) Proff - Abandoned (Original Mix)
07) Suspect 44 - Hold Me (Nick Stoynoff Remix)
08) Ucleden - Nexus One (Jorg Murcus Remix)
09) James Holden Ft. Julia Thompson - Nothing (Erphun's Bootleg)

**1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**
[11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT]

**2nd THURS of Every Month on ETN.fm**
[9a-11a PST | 12p-2p EST | 5p-7p GMT]

Open House is an electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech, and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included such artists as Paul Oakenfold, Christopher Lawrence, Jaytech, Moonbeam, Chris Lake any many more. Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

Open House on ETN.fm - Click HERE
Open House on Digitally Imported - Click HERE
To subscribe for free in iTunes click HERE
To visit the Open House homepage click HERE
To join the Facebook Group click HERE
To follow the podcast on Twitter click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Back