One of Top Producers on Soundclick @Vdaybeatz - F4F

I checked out a couple of beats on your page and i like the sound and vibe of your tracks.

Some of the tracks do miss an element here and there IMHO but that leaves plenty of space for a good rapper to lay some vocals on there.

The tracks are mixed well, i hear you use a lot of stereo imaging thats cool, it gives the some of the tracks a nice airy sound. But don't go overboard with the stereo widening because all that sound could disappear on a smaller sound-system. But i don't think thats going to be an issue the way you got them right now. It's just something to keep in mind.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the insight! I will definitely be looking into the stereo imaging advice!

I checked out Late Nights. Cool beat. I think the kick (not the sub but the regular kick) is a lil loud in the mix. I like the sample alot.

December Love is cool too. I like the sample. I think the pitch of the sub conflicts with the sample. It's fine when it goes up or down some though. There's a rim shot in there I don't like but all the other sounds are cool to me.

I get where the "boring" comments are coming from. You don't need any "switches" and stuff in your music but dropping a high hat here and there, not having a snare play for half a bar or so here and there, etc would go a long way to livening things up.

Last edited:
cool beat bro! personally I would try adding some of my own instruments on top of this sample, stabs/strings I dunno anything lol. Other than that it's a good beat and the sub is on point brah :)

Back