obligatory OMG MY DESKTOP IS BETTAR THEN YOURS thread

"The Homicidal Maniac"
after seeing your desktop, I see that is true.

Fumbling on Ecstasy said:

To copy and paste, hit apple+C and apple+V respectively. you don't use the control key much with macs. To take a snapshot of your desktop hit apple+shift+3 The picture will then show up on your desktop as a file labled "picture 1"

thanks man. :cheers: you rock!

Zer0PointEnergY said:

where'd you get that pic shovel?

i think it's from the game silent hill. it's probably banned in aussie land like manhunt. :(

Last edited:
yeah, it loox like its from Silent Hill, I used to have that game, til somebody jacked it from me.

Manhunt's banned in New Zealand, not in Oz...at least not in Perth....yet. I bought that game first day it came out here, cuz the idiots will most likely ban it soon. :(

JtraxxSmiley1.gif

Originally posted by mattu
Ah, the hippie scientist, yeah. He's from a British comedy show, "Fast Show". Brilliant character.

They played that down here! Brillliant, just brilliant. My dad's got the DVD around somewhere, I'll should watch it. A friend is coming over to watch a copy of battle royale I snagged at chinese new year... I've seen clips, it looks like the ****. Martial arts films are underrated. I saw return to the 36 chambers last night, classic. CLASSIC DAMMIT! If anyone knows where I could get the first...?
Nice desktop shovel.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm...have no clue about any of those things you just said...hehe i'll just go and watch scarface again.

fly pelican fly!
JtraxxSmiley1.gif

well im really late with this but i finally got some hosting space so...
aaaaa.jpg

Hey Chopper, that 3D background scene is awesome !!

Made by yourself ? 3DStudio MAX ?

I wish i could make something like that.

but no, its from a site called Digitalblasphemy.com

as it says in the corner.

The guy has tons of awesome backgrounds that he made.

Back