Numark In A Box Or Mixtrack Advice Needed

CRoberson757

Hey Guys, figured id make one last stop for sum advice on the trusted fp. haha .. iv been debating and wasting time back n forth tryna find the right decks for me..
i want to spin Mostly hip hop. music .. with plans on eventually doing small giggs... spin for our parties an stuff like that..altho it wil mostly b for Friends an all that i do wish to branch out an do giggs for anyone who wants it.. So i do need quality. im stuck between the Mixtrack..a.nd the Numark NDX200' Cdj's that come in the CD Dj in a box package.. I will b using a computer for sure.. because i have no mixing experience really.. dont want to b doin that with just hardware and constantly switching cds..but once im comfortable with the mixing i wudnt mind being able to jus drag my decks and throw sum cds together to throw down. But i was wondering if the Numark decks can act as a controler as well...to control (Virtual Dj) (traktor) Whatever it may b..

My main thing wud b ..is it worth it to just spend almos half the money ? on the mixtrack IF im gettin the same functions? (is that eventhe case?) or just go with the numarks..

any advice givin is greatly appreciated
Thanks guyz

WOW MAN! HOLD THE TRAIN! Seriously. and take my word for it, i found out the hard way!
DO NOT buy Numark DJ In A Box, or Battle Pack, or CDJ in a Box. Numarks started series equipment is the biggest piece of crap ever! I the starter mixers knobs get loose incredibly quikly! The CDJ and Turntable plastic bleeds and is a big piece of shit!
Mixtrack is better, but you gotta know that this business is pricey. I suggest you save money on something better! I bought the GeminiCDMP 6000 which is a great starter pack but still i regreted it. Also why not buy second hand DJ equipment. And if ur buying turntables never buy belt drive, especially not from Numark (the belt snaps)

BUY Denon, Pioneer, or GOOD Numark (expensive)

Hope this helps, i was kinda wasted when i wrote this so...

DJ iVi

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

oh and btw, the numark cd dj in a box does not connect to ur pc, with out a special sound card!

Hey, Im not sure if Im posting this in the correct place.I recently purchased the Numark Omni Control however didnt realize it wouldnt come with 64bit compatible drivers out of the box. Has anyone else had any experience with this piece of kit and or finding 64bit drivers?

Back