Now Tell Me This Isn't FIRE!!(Nuttin But Reason)

P

PryaVIP

Now i'm not feelin myself but its fyre...plus it seems like the only way to geh feedbak is to come off like u cocky...anyway chek it out:

http://www.z share.net/audio/50684552a0baa375/

Original by the way...and theres a lot more where that came from

Not one reply...no hate or a lil constructive criticism...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of it sounds off beat, it needs better mixing. Some of it is too musical, like a rapper wouldn't be able to rap on it. You can't tell where the intro is, you can't tell where the hook would fall in either. In other words, it's all over the place.

Damn, son.

Those guitar licks or whatever were dreadful.

I don't know if you titled your thread this way to get views or whatnot, but this was horrid, man.

Last edited:
If this is fire...Timbaland must have been making ionized water.

Sorry man, those were quite possibly the weakest drums I've ever heard. The qualm with posting with cockiness, is that people have no problem with putting out their unabashed feelings. Especially, when it doesnt measure up....get back in the lab

Not that great bro... coming from someone who knows what Reason is capable of. I think the mixing needs some work and such, which is hard to get the hang of in Reason but you'll get it.

Though I must say I DO like that weird fast piano melody you have going on. Reminds me of something Usher would use or something. Maybe if you had that panning like back and forth slowly... and get rid of the guitar competely. And new drums.

Good luck bro, hit me back, I'm all reason as well: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272778

-E.

First of all its not an official mix jus sumthin quick for ya'll to hear....ya'll opinions are respected but i think ya'll need to get outta the box....and whoeva said a rapper can't spit on it needs to meet some versatile rappers....all that said i like it...wanted to hear what ya'll think,ya'll don't?ok well all good on to anotha beat...see u in anotha year FP

Red Scare said:
this isnt fire.....

Where are ur beats?

Plus i'm from the caribbean...we have a different musical style...sumthing called eclectic....ya'll say what ya'll want its still fire

Last edited by a moderator:
PryaVIP said:
Where are ur beats?

Plus i'm from the caribbean...we have a different musical style...sumthing called eclectic....ya'll say what ya'll want its still fire

STFU you caribbean POS, that was wack and most people argee. Hotness isnt bound by language, religion, race, culture, or gender. Its either hot or not, and this sir was not...

and why did you pick my post???

I said the fewest words possible and the least offensive...

SMH....

Last edited:
kinda confusing, stuff all around the place

i use reason to, don't use so much instruments lol

Last edited:
Maybe you can start a new style of hip hop in the Caribbean. You should take criticism without getting your feelings involve.

As for the beat, I give you point on creativity. Check out my beat on PMP.

Back