Not quite innocent [F4F]

Sounds a little bit strange, i'll better put another drums,remive that nasty strings and compressed in another way)

I'm feelin the voice transittions in the track. Tbh tho the track sounds really generic and becomes a lil boring it does have the "wow" effect which is the hardest part of trynna make a track. Few minor mixing tweaks and it should sound way better. Keep it up

thanks for the feedback :-) this has a very interesting sound to it, reminds me of bioshock which is cool, i wouldn't change anything cause it everything seems to fit nicely, so good work :-)

Not quite innocent? Like Britney Spears?

Oh shit, I like wobbly synth. Turn that shit up and make that sound the star of that section, its dope!

I really like the dissonant strings and darkness of it. Really. This could be an evil sounding hip hop track. Really cool.

Only critic is to work on mixing those drums a little better.

the beat isnt bad. the instruments sound low tun them up alittle and maybe add some other sounds. the drums sound good tho

Hey thanks for the feedback :) good intro.. But I expected it to hit harder at .32 Maybe layering ur strings to make it sound a bit fuller?

Back