Not Quite Cloud 9, But 6 Is OK (STBB 371 Feel Good Beat)

C Royal

Fruity Loops Supporter

A chill track for your ears! Samples, synths, rhodes, bass, guitar.

Might tweak the mix later, as it's going on a project down the road likely.

This is sick. I really like the chimes that come in and out. The only critique I have is on the glide synth that comes in around :51. The stereo image seems a little distracting for the instrumental version. It actually sounds a bit like you're making space for vocals in the center by splitting the lows and highs like that. After listening a few times I can't decide if I would actually change it so I wouldn't call this a critique, just something that stuck out to my ears. I'd be interested to hear how that works with vocals, if that is what you were going for.

Left you a comment on soundcloud, if you could check out my channel (either the newer chillstep stuff or the older hiphop stuff) and give me some feedback I'd really appreciate it, I return everything (follows, comments, shares, etc). Thanks for the beats, keep up the good work bro

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed everyone! Not too sure what you mean about spreading the equipment though HardMack.

Hahaha... I meant panning the instruments a little more to add a more stereo feel to it... Though its my personal preference..

Back