NKGNT_beats - 09-21-2013 (154bpm) <[ F4F ]>

I think that overall it sounds professional, really clean, the mix is adequate. I just feel like this beat has been tried and tried again, I feel as though youre making what you feel is comfortable and good sounding, you need to break away from the niche of everything else.

I think that overall it sounds professional, really clean, the mix is adequate. I just feel like this beat has been tried and tried again, I feel as though youre making what you feel is comfortable and good sounding, you need to break away from the niche of everything else.

Thanks for your feedback!

Sounds clean, i feel like you have a catchy brass melody. But other than that, the mix sounds good and beat is great. Keep it up

Layer up the horns! Get them sounding a massive! It would give the track more oomph. I like the clarity of the mix too.

Return the feed, link in sig!

I think the horns need to be a little more powerful maybe layer them a little bit. But when the kick comes in it bangs, well constructed drums. The orchestral hits are money and really make this track go. Just work on getting that bigger badder sound through layering mixing or whatever it takes. Nice track tho dude keep up the good work.

Check me out

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eat-what-should-i-add-reduce-edit-f4f-460308/

Thanks for the feedback!! I left you some feedback as well.

Back