NikeBoyGang(Fresha Than Me) Prod. By The Hitmakers !!!!Hot!!!! (Feed4Feed)(AnswerAll)

yeh this is dope. the work on the vocal mix and your set man. your flow is real good

Yo Man, I Feel Ya, Them 808z Were Hella Hard To Mix In With The Vocals...PReciate The Feedback Tho...How Is The BEat Yu Was Workin On Goiin

just listened, shit had me in here cooking im digging it brah, the beat went in , the vocals sounded great all in all a great piece. ill be adding your Email because im definitely interested in a collab. keep up the good work

just listened, shit had me in here cooking im digging it brah, the beat went in , the vocals sounded great all in all a great piece. ill be adding your Email because im definitely interested in a collab. keep up the good work

most def big dog...watz your email so i can have yu already logged in

This shit goes hard.. i'm in love with the track itself.. i;m not a particular fan of what you rap about.. still good tho!

Hey man thanks for the love! I cant really hear the beat at all but you sound dope and the words are tight also! It's pretty tough to keep my attention with just an almost acapella but you pulled it off my man. beat higher = banger man. I would be down to collab wt you for sure! lemme know if you ever have a track you want be jump on

Hey man thanks for the love! I cant really hear the beat at all but you sound dope and the words are tight also! It's pretty tough to keep my attention with just an almost acapella but you pulled it off my man. beat higher = banger man. I would be down to collab wt you for sure! lemme know if you ever have a track you want be jump on
Watz Your Email Fam I Got One For Yu Already...Itz A Down South Banger But Hey Yu Want Exposure I Want Sum Too So I Send Yu One Yu Send Me One...My State Listens Your State Listens Win Win LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix the mix (lower the vocals a bit) and it would be dope !

Back