NGKNT_beats_-_2014_01_12 (143bpm)

I like the piano. Drum programming is straight. Sounds are cool. I like that spooky synth that comes in. All the sounds are cool actually. I think you could have gone crazier with the snare in the hook. Straight beat. Nothing is bad but at the same time nothing really jumps out. I do like that reverbed clap that comes in. Little stuff like that I think helps push tracks over that hump of being more than the sum of their parts.

Check me out when you get a chance.

Last edited:
I like the piano. Drum programming is straight. Sounds are cool. I like that spooky synth that comes in. All the sounds are cool actually. I think you could have gone crazier with the snare in the hook. Straight beat. Nothing is bad but at the same time nothing really jumps out. I do like that reverbed clap that comes in. Little stuff like that I think helps push tracks over that hump of being more than the sum of their parts.

Check me out when you get a chance.

Thnx for the feedback. I will check you out//

I can't say much as I'm a complete amateur but I like how clean it is, your eq is nice and non-conflicting and the orchestral/sci-fi synth theme is cool. Good job dude.

This it brilliant! The piano fits perfectly. Really nice bass. Maybe a little more reverb on the snare and a backing low-end choir would have added a little more to the vibe. Don't take that as a criticism though, just my preference. Great work here, well done.

This it brilliant! The piano fits perfectly. Really nice bass. Maybe a little more reverb on the snare and a backing low-end choir would have added a little more to the vibe. Don't take that as a criticism though, just my preference. Great work here, well done.

Thnx for your feedback!!

love the intro and the build with the horns/strings, maybe try adding a wack ass reverb piano track and fading it down as the intro continues

the drums are really strong in this track. the programming is dope and the samples sound pro (what do you use for samples if you don't mind sharing the magicians secret?)

i think the break is good but you should def add another instrument or pad in there to set it apart

overall sounds pro but lacks those small touches that could make it really stand out! the good news is you've already done the hardest part!

if you can get me back here i'd be much obliged.

love the intro and the build with the horns/strings, maybe try adding a wack ass reverb piano track and fading it down as the intro continues

the drums are really strong in this track. the programming is dope and the samples sound pro (what do you use for samples if you don't mind sharing the magicians secret?)

i think the break is good but you should def add another instrument or pad in there to set it apart

overall sounds pro but lacks those small touches that could make it really stand out! the good news is you've already done the hardest part!

if you can get me back here i'd be much obliged.

Thnx for the feedback. Will give you some as soon as possible..

I'm really digging this one, to me the allstar element here was the reverse string pad that starts out straight and gets sucked into the next bar...this engages the listener in a way that is subtle, but hooks. On that topic, one thing that this track did well was leaning heavily on hooks and staying memorable. Overall everything sounds really clean and the elements fit well together. adding some subtle texture to the beat in the form of low volume ringmodded radio stream sampled and triggered rhythmically in some sections may help to push the scifi theme. My only critique is that finding and incorporating textures like this would help it seem a bit more interesting.

I'm really digging this one, to me the allstar element here was the reverse string pad that starts out straight and gets sucked into the next bar...this engages the listener in a way that is subtle, but hooks. On that topic, one thing that this track did well was leaning heavily on hooks and staying memorable. Overall everything sounds really clean and the elements fit well together. adding some subtle texture to the beat in the form of low volume ringmodded radio stream sampled and triggered rhythmically in some sections may help to push the scifi theme. My only critique is that finding and incorporating textures like this would help it seem a bit more interesting.

Thnx a lot for your feedback. Appriciate it alot!

Overall really simple beat. Though its got that I'm different vibe with more cinematic flavor cause of that long distorted brass.
Like the eerie synth that comes in. Drums sit nicely though I feel the beat needs a little more flavor. I know simple is good and bad.
Overall think if you add a bit more flavor into it, it will be an easy sell.
Thanks for the feed earlier.

KFX

Overall really simple beat. Though its got that I'm different vibe with more cinematic flavor cause of that long distorted brass.
Like the eerie synth that comes in. Drums sit nicely though I feel the beat needs a little more flavor. I know simple is good and bad.
Overall think if you add a bit more flavor into it, it will be an easy sell.
Thanks for the feed earlier.

KFX

Thnx for your feedback!

That beat is grimy as ****. Sounds like a Three 6 Mafia beat, haha. Love it.

Last edited:
Cool concept, sounds clean and theres plenty of space an artist to go in. I recently got some trap sounding drums in one of my new kits, I plan on experimenting with them it def sounds like you had fun with them here. Keep doing your thing man!!

Cool concept, sounds clean and theres plenty of space an artist to go in. I recently got some trap sounding drums in one of my new kits, I plan on experimenting with them it def sounds like you had fun with them here. Keep doing your thing man!!

Thnx for the feed. Have fun with your new sounds ;)

Back