Newcomer Question Regarding a Specific Song - How To...?

circle

How To Produce Music Like...

Hey guys,

first of all, english isn't my main tongue. So please apologize any mistakes you may find in the next couple of lines.

I don't have any knowledge in the area of music production. But I'm a fan of eletronic music since I was a teenager and it never really stopped. Especially electronic music without any vocals. There is a genre I don't even know the exact name of it, I love the most. One song in this genre is the following one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J9l3O1jmrg (I hope I can link that YT video here, otherwise: Moderat - new error). I'm sure there is a lot of things in the background, in terms of knowledge or maybe equippment as well, but I want to produce my own music like this. I hope you don't get that question to often, but how am I able to do this? Which type of equippment or software do I need. What do I have to learn in order to create something like that?

I would appreciate an answer a lot.

Maybe someone can guide me a little bit in his answer on what I need, what I have to learn in order to produce tracks like the one above.

Best regards & have a fine day,
circle

Last edited:
Back