*Newb* Need constructive criticisms

I enjoy this, the drum patterns sound good to me as well as your eerie yet structured strings in the background. Keep making beats man. The most important thing is to love what you do, really tap into that and feel what you are making and you'll go far!

I enjoy this, the drum patterns sound good to me as well as your eerie yet structured strings in the background. Keep making beats man. The most important thing is to love what you do, really tap into that and feel what you are making and you'll go far!

Thanks man. I love this beat personally. Im pretty proud of it, for only being 3 months in. I know jack squat of mixing, never mixed in my life. But I think I may take a few days and mess with this arrangement and mix. I really vibes to this beat, its a lot of my style and what I enjoy. Followed you back btw.

not bad for a new producer. the sample you used was nice. very cool
-your sounds need to be mixed better. remember to add each sound to its own mixer channel in FL and add some EQ and different effects to clear them up a bit
-your bass is layering on top of itself when you play in consecutively. you need to make sure it it cuts off when the next one comes in
-your kicks need a bit more punch they are being drowned out by the strong bass
-very good job on the sample cuts
over all its a great start. the beat has a lot of potential. just needs better mixing but that's a giving when you first starting off.
just keep working at it and you will soon learn the little tip and tricks of making music. keep doing it man great job so far

check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...resh-lab-100%-f4f-@flgang-let-me-know-469276/

not bad for a new producer. the sample you used was nice. very cool
-your sounds need to be mixed better. remember to add each sound to its own mixer channel in FL and add some EQ and different effects to clear them up a bit
-your bass is layering on top of itself when you play in consecutively. you need to make sure it it cuts off when the next one comes in
-your kicks need a bit more punch they are being drowned out by the strong bass
-very good job on the sample cuts
over all its a great start. the beat has a lot of potential. just needs better mixing but that's a giving when you first starting off.
just keep working at it and you will soon learn the little tip and tricks of making music. keep doing it man great job so far

check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...resh-lab-100%-f4f-@flgang-let-me-know-469276/

Thanks! I will leave feedback right after this. Ill take your advice on the mixing tips, as I may try and mix this. All of this is done in Maschine, so I will have to figure it out in there.

I really like it. Are you a rapper yourself? Very good start. I guess the one thing I notice is the lack of panning of the elements, but as you haven't mixed it that point doesn't really count. For my experience mixing is not as enjoyable as beat creation, but is a necessary evil. The sooner you learn how, the easier it will be! Good luck!

nice beat. simple yet effective! only thing that i would do differently is play some other bass notes. that same note gets little repeative. but its a good beat!

i really love it ....you just deal carfully with the sample ... cus most of producer makes big mistakes on the crashes and drums ... i really love it ... keep it like that .... feedback returned :)

Back