New Zoner Beat (Drop Links All Feedback returned)

i dunno what it is, a hard, or strings or something in the back ground but it just dont sit write to me, sounds a bit out of place everytime they strum it, think its cause it seems to be coming across a bit dominant when it kicks in, and also the sweep before the chorus to me doesnt fit, but i like the drum pattern and the vocal over it, good work mate

return feed at

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/few-beats-wondering-if-you-guys-could-give-feedback-all-returned-371951/

thanks guys

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I just edited it I took out the heys and fixed the 1st chord

ill sample. Sounds dope brah. I wish the drums bumped harder. Sounds really flat i think if you got it a lil wider and fatter sounding would be a banger!

Its good, I like it. Good sample arrangement. I would remove those 808 kit percussions, then again thats just my opinion

1st post.

I like it already... but yea... its a REAL dope sample and arrangement, but the 808s hats and opens aint that matchin with it. but otherwise its real dope. keep it up

Good track man, maybe take out the cowbell sound though near the end of some of the bars, oh yeah, and that sweep is a bit powerful..maybe turn it down or switch it with a reversed cymbal. Weellll done

I like this man, I think the drums could be a bit harder, well knock a bit harder..u know. The transitions are pretty smooth for what your aiming for. Id fatten the bass up...other than that...its all good

return the feed

The hi hats don't really fit with me. I'd just switch the sample you are using or come up with a pattern with more swing to it. That rise is out of place a little too. The 808 vow bell could be replaced with something too.

Dope samples, good drum programming. and i can never get enough cowbell; beats tight!

Last edited:
im diggin this sample is dope i think i heard it some where b4 neways i like what you did with it
the drums could hit a lil harder.. dope beat tho im really feelin this keep it up peace

wow i thought i had already commented i like this dope i'm not really a fan of sampling but this is dope.

Back