New York's Hip Hop Police

benji2

Two brothers talk about New York's infamous Hip Hop police. They talk about how there's a very thin line between the behavior of these detectives & plain clothes officers and the subjects they're supposed to be watching. He said the cops hang in strip clubs, sleep with the strippers, listen to the latest hip hop, have face tatoos, etc... Sorta like some Donnie Brasco shyt but the only diferrence is they never become close to the subjects that are under surveillance. New york does have some of the best undercover cops no denying that but NYC is a powder keg ready to explode. They talk about Shmurda's arrest and the destructive"Black twitter" lol They're real critical of guys like Jay Z & Ross for negatively influencing Shmurda's generation.They also talk about teaching Black youths to keep that aggression but learn how to channel it into something positive

Last edited:
Interesting interview, these brothers were on point on many different things. One thing that irks me tho is the fact that they claim Moorish ancestry but still refer to themselves as coloring crayons... We can be the biggest militants we want and all stand united as one, but if we're still calling ourselves "black", we will accomplish nothing because we won't exist in the eyes of the Law. If we want to do something to address our current situation which IS a genocide, we need to be properly represented as a nation, and last time I checked, there was no black, negro, coloured, or african-american nation in the world.

Protesting in the streets won't do shit for us and picking up guns will be even worse (and that is exactly what they want us to do, so they have a valid reason to get rid of us once and for all). Think about it, do you really think you can beat the US government when they are the ones who control your food supply, energy, communication, etc. Let's be real here. The only way to do something about our situation is by using words because WORDS are sWORDS and you need to be able to weild that weapon with mastery. The enemy is a master swordsman and they are making fools out of all of us.

Learn your history (research about the Moors), learn the law, claim your nationality as a Moor, spread the word to your family and friends and then maybe we will be able to start making so changes in this f*cked up backwards society. Until we all do our part, nothing will change and things are just going to get worse. Time to rise up!

Interesting interview, these brothers were on point on many different things. One thing that irks me tho is the fact that they claim Moorish ancestry but still refer to themselves as coloring crayons... We can be the biggest militants we want and all stand united as one, but if we're still calling ourselves "black", we will accomplish nothing because we won't exist in the eyes of the Law. If we want to do something to address our current situation which IS a genocide, we need to be properly represented as a nation, and last time I checked, there was no black, negro, coloured, or african-american nation in the world.

Protesting in the streets won't do shit for us and picking up guns will be even worse (and that is exactly what they want us to do, so they have a valid reason to get rid of us once and for all). Think about it, do you really think you can beat the US government when they are the ones who control your food supply, energy, communication, etc. Let's be real here. The only way to do something about our situation is by using words because WORDS are sWORDS and you need to be able to weild that weapon with mastery. The enemy is a master swordsman and they are making fools out of all of us.

Learn your history (research about the Moors), learn the law, claim your nationality as a Moor, spread the word to your family and friends and then maybe we will be able to start making so changes in this f*cked up backwards society. Until we all do our part, nothing will change and things are just going to get worse. Time to rise up!

"Black", "African American" I'm comfortable with either. Now "Colored" or "Negro", I'm uncomfortable with. PE was sampling vocals that said"Too Black, too Strong" James Brown made "I'm Black and I'm Proud" As far as Moors, I' don't understand the significance why it's so important to identify with them. To be honest with you I tried researching the topic a few years ago and I was presented with conflicting stories as if the Moors were of Black or Middle Eastern descent.

Last edited:
"Black", "African American" I'm comfortable with either. Now "Colored" or "Negro", I'm uncomfortable with. PE was sampling vocals that said"Too Black, too Strong" James Brown made "I'm Black and I'm Proud" As far as Moors, I' don't understand the significance why it's so important to identify with them. To be honest with you I tried researching the topic a few years ago and I was presented with conflicting stories as if the Moors were of Black or Middle Eastern descent.

I innerstand that you're comfortable with calling yourself "black" or "African american". That is your opinion and there's nothing I can do about that, but here's some food for taught concerning those labels (not nationalities).

If you look up the etymology of the word " black", you'll see that it stems from the old english word "blaec" which means void of color. It can also be used interchangeably with the words bleach, bleek or blank which pretty much have the same meaning. In French, the word "white" is translated as " blanc". You see where I'm getting at? Let's go a little bit deeper. The word "black" has always had (most of the time) a negative connotation;

Black plague: when people suffered from this disease, they turned really pale because they were dying, hence black (as in bleach or pale) death.

Black Market: a type of commerce that is done illegally aka "underground" like a coffin that you put underground.

Funerals: ppl are always dressed in black because it symbolize death.

Black magic: magic that is used with negative intentions.

I could keep going with this, but you see where I'm getting @. Troughout history, the word "black" has been used with a negative connotation. Ask any so called "black" child what is the color of his skin and he will say brown. If you call him black, he will look at his black hair and say "No, my hair is black, my skin is brown." Now how come a child can see how stupid it is to call himself black, but we can't?

As for calling yourself "African american", that's just absurd. You can't be from 2 continents. You're either African or you're American. On top of that, have you ever heard an African say "I'm African"? No, he will give you his nationality i.e. Ethiopian, Nigerian, Sudanese, etc.

As for the Moors;

Why it is that when we talk about so called " black" history, we jump from slavery all the way to kemet (ancient Egypt) (*some don't even acknowledge that we were the ancient Egyptians which is a whole other topic that I won't get into now.) We always skip the rich history of the Moors who brought civilization back to Europe after the fall of the roman empire. The Moors ruled Spain for about 800 years ( from 711 ad to 1492 ad) and they are the fathers of the European renaissance. "But what does that have to do with me?" you ask, well the Moors were ALL OVER the earth since the human race was created. (Look up the Australian aboriginals, the Olmec heads from mexico and south america, the melanated Buddha statues in Asia, etc.) The Americas was OUR land. We were the ancestors of the so called "Native American" tribes we see today (look up the Washitaw Moors for some info about one of our ancient tribes). The Seminoles, Iroquois, Algonquins, etc are all our descendants. When the Moors fell in 1492, that's when Christopher Columbus sailed to the "new world" (which wasn't new, and he knew exactly where he was going) to finish the job and colonize the Moorish tribes that were living on the continent.

You see, this is why it is important to reclaim your nationality and to comeback into the family of nations of the world. They are conducting business on foreign land that doesn't belong to them, but since no one is asking for the land back, well they can do as they please and kill us in the streets because we call ourselves "black". We do not belong to the nations of the earth and have no voice and no rights. The name of the game is NATIONALITY. We lost ours and they doing everything they can so we don't get it back.

Its time to wake up ppl and take what is rightfully ours.

I hope this made sense to you, there's definitely some holes in my explanation, but this is why you have to research the information yourself so it becomes true to you. Right now it's just me writing this, don't take my word for it, go look it up!

P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this. If I did, well that wasn't my intention but I won't apologize because everything I said is facts. If you can't handle the truth, go crawl back in your world of lies where you're so comfortable lol.

I innerstand that you're comfortable with calling yourself "black" or "African american". That is your opinion and there's nothing I can do about that, but here's some food for taught concerning those labels (not nationalities).

If you look up the etymology of the word " black", you'll see that it stems from the old english word "blaec" which means void of color. It can also be used interchangeably with the words bleach, bleek or blank which pretty much have the same meaning. In French, the word "white" is translated as " blanc". You see where I'm getting at? Let's go a little bit deeper. The word "black" has always had (most of the time) a negative connotation;

Black plague: when people suffered from this disease, they turned really pale because they were dying, hence black (as in bleach or pale) death.

Black Market: a type of commerce that is done illegally aka "underground" like a coffin that you put underground.

Funerals: ppl are always dressed in black because it symbolize death.

Black magic: magic that is used with negative intentions.

I could keep going with this, but you see where I'm getting @. Troughout history, the word "black" has been used with a negative connotation. Ask any so called "black" child what is the color of his skin and he will say brown. If you call him black, he will look at his black hair and say "No, my hair is black, my skin is brown." Now how come a child can see how stupid it is to call himself black, but we can't?

As for calling yourself "African american", that's just absurd. You can't be from 2 continents. You're either African or you're American. On top of that, have you ever heard an African say "I'm African"? No, he will give you his nationality i.e. Ethiopian, Nigerian, Sudanese, etc.

As for the Moors;

Why it is that when we talk about so called " black" history, we jump from slavery all the way to kemet (ancient Egypt) (*some don't even acknowledge that we were the ancient Egyptians which is a whole other topic that I won't get into now.) We always skip the rich history of the Moors who brought civilization back to Europe after the fall of the roman empire. The Moors ruled Spain for about 800 years ( from 711 ad to 1492 ad) and they are the fathers of the European renaissance. "But what does that have to do with me?" you ask, well the Moors were ALL OVER the earth since the human race was created. (Look up the Australian aboriginals, the Olmec heads from mexico and south america, the melanated Buddha statues in Asia, etc.) The Americas was OUR land. We were the ancestors of the so called "Native American" tribes we see today (look up the Washitaw Moors for some info about one of our ancient tribes). The Seminoles, Iroquois, Algonquins, etc are all our descendants. When the Moors fell in 1492, that's when Christopher Columbus sailed to the "new world" (which wasn't new, and he knew exactly where he was going) to finish the job and colonize the Moorish tribes that were living on the continent.

You see, this is why it is important to reclaim your nationality and to comeback into the family of nations of the world. They are conducting business on foreign land that doesn't belong to them, but since no one is asking for the land back, well they can do as they please and kill us in the streets because we call ourselves "black". We do not belong to the nations of the earth and have no voice and no rights. The name of the game is NATIONALITY. We lost ours and they doing everything they can so we don't get it back.

Its time to wake up ppl and take what is rightfully ours.

I hope this made sense to you, there's definitely some holes in my explanation, but this is why you have to research the information yourself so it becomes true to you. Right now it's just me writing this, don't take my word for it, go look it up!

P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this. If I did, well that wasn't my intention but I won't apologize because everything I said is facts. If you can't handle the truth, go crawl back in your world of lies where you're so comfortable lol.

I see where you're going now. I actually like Malcom X's version better how he compares the definitions. Even though Black denotes nothing but negativity in the English Lexicon, I embrace it for those same reasons. My oppressors use it to demean me but I'm gonna reverse that effect, educate myself, be the best I can possible be and walk proud with my head up. They try to convince us through European beauty standards that Black is unattractive yet the Black man is the most physically appealing to other races. They try to convince us we're dumb yet we 've become brain Surgeons, supreme court judges, Attorney General, President of The United States, 4 star generals, secretary of state etc... No low self esteem issues this way especially since I am willing to work twice as hard.

Last edited:
I see where you're going now. I actually like Malcom X's version better how he compares the definitions. Even though Black denotes nothing but negativity in the English Lexicon, I embrace it for those same reasons. My oppressors use it to demean me but I'm gonna reverse that effect, educate myself, be the best I can possible be and walk proud with my head up. They try to convince us through European beauty standards that Black is unattractive yet the Black man is the most physically appealing to other races. They try to convince us we're dumb yet we 've become brain Surgeons, supreme court judges, Attorney General, President of The United States, 4 star generals, secretary of state etc... No low self esteem issues this way especially since I am willing to work twice as hard.

Yea I think he had it something like negro=nekro=death or something like that... I'm not sure tho I would have to look it up, but yea he was on point 2. He was about to drop the real knowledge too, that's why they had to get rid of him. Even Martin Luther King said in his "I have a dream" speech, and I quote: " My people are made prisoners in their own land" but that went over the head of most ppl.

Yes you do have to educate yourself, be proud of who you are, love your beautiful melanated skin and nappy (9 ether) hair, and walk with you head held high, but when I speak on us calling ourselves " black people ", I'm not talking about emotions here, I'm talking about law and nationality. We have to stop the black and white chess board game they playing with us.

Yea, the Malcolm X movie was on point also:

"White person" also means: a free sovereign being. As we should all be in Propria Persona and not this fictitious corporate entity we all are as citizens of the United States corporation for you guys or Canadian citizen ( still a subject or property of the queen of England) for me. But again, this is a whooole other topic of discussion.

Yea I think he had it something like negro=nekro=death or something like that... I'm not sure tho I would have to look it up, but yea he was on point 2. He was about to drop the real knowledge too, that's why they had to get rid of him. Even Martin Luther King said in his "I have a dream" speech, and I quote: " My people are made prisoners in their own land" but that went over the head of most ppl.

Yes you do have to educate yourself, be proud of who you are, love your beautiful melanated skin and nappy (9 ether) hair, and walk with you head held high, but when I speak on us calling ourselves " black people ", I'm not talking about emotions here, I'm talking about law and nationality. We have to stop the black and white chess board game they playing with us.

Do you ever hear people calling themselves African-French or British French in France and England?

No, they're Frenchman or British. Yet, we wanna fry each other up for not calling ourselves African-American.

Do you ever hear people calling themselves African-French or British French in France and England?

No, they're Frenchman or British. Yet, we wanna fry each other up for not calling ourselves African-American.

Our government didnt embrace us. We're weren't even protected in the constitution. At least us Blacks in America reacted accordingly and reconnected with our African roots as a sense of pride. Ever hear of a guy named Marcus Garvey? Every other ethicity is proud of their roots and acestors. What's wrong with acknowledging our African roots? Ever see some of them brothers in England. Not exactly, the strongest Black identity or sense of Black pride.

A

Last edited:
Back