***New York Rapper/Producer F4F****

Azool

produced by me my boy did the guitar and rapped the second verse...drop me some criticism and ur links and ill return the favor

Dope... I really like the beat, it's pretty moody and creates a nice atmosphere. I also like the way you treated the vocals as well. Nice vibes man.

Vocals a little overly reverbed IMO especially first guy, regardless though sh*t's jamming.

LOL I like the lyrics and the production. The vocals were overly reverbed? There is no winning with people on this forum when it comes to reverb. The vocals came out pretty dope. It has that underground feel and although I don't listen to much underground anymore, I still appreciate it. Good job homie

I agree with the other guys, too heavy on the reverb. The rhymes are pretty dope and I like the overall feel of the song. Keep making good music!

thanks guys...yeah im not too good at EQing just yet and this is recorded in my boys house so the reverb may be a bit off.

Reminds me of Tyler the Creator. A little ****ed up on the vocals but everything else is really creative. I like that name too Apache Jack, its marketable like shit.

Back