new with mpc need a lil help

AYE-P

wuz up fp. im using an mpc 2500 i know how to use it a lil but im getting stuck with sumthing. i make my drum pattern thenn i chop up my sample, but when i try to play the sample with the drum pattern the sample keep on jumping like its on the same pattern as the drums if u understand what i mean. how do i stop it from doing that?

wuz up fp. im using an mpc 2500 i know how to use it a lil but im getting stuck with sumthing. i make my drum pattern thenn i chop up my sample, but when i try to play the sample with the drum pattern the sample keep on jumping like its on the same pattern as the drums if u understand what i mean. how do i stop it from doing that?

It sounds like you have your drums and your chopped sample on the same program.
If so go to mode + program/sample and turn the program playback setting to "polly"

Or in the furure make a new program for your chopps.

You Have to assigned the sample to a diffrent number on the pads

yo fam each time you sample something put a name in it and hit shift and assign in this page you can tell it where to go and what bank to play out of hell i found a way to auto chop in da mpc 2000 xl like da 2500 very clean and on point.and having a 250 mb zip drive built in helps alot.

yo fam each time you sample something put a name in it and hit shift and assign in this page you can tell it where to go and what bank to play out of hell i found a way to auto chop in da mpc 2000 xl like da 2500 very clean and on point.and having a 250 mb zip drive built in helps alot.

thanks man im a try that and see what happens. this s**t be making me mad sumtime but i stick wit it. thanks for the advice though.

yo that joint is goin to put your mind frame to the test , da main thing is to stay focus and keep moving forward also take foot notes as reminders holla if ya need me homie at komposa@hotmail.com

Check it that mpc is going to bring out a side of you, you didnt know was there.LoL dnt give up keep moving forward. and if ya need help get at me komposa@hotmail.com

Word don't give up I almost did on my 5000 a couple of times but then I decided to read the manual and keep playing around with what I learned.

Back