New Weezy Track!!! Garbage!!!!!

DigitalTechnic said:
I would've, I mean did as I'm a huge Giants fan.

wy u bee tryin to korrekt my spailing? we fp taliban not dee ignorent tipe u no?

and as20gp, i kick yo ass in halo, halo 2, and halo 3, which i aint even banged on yet, na mean? 1st halo i just need dat pistol, cause dats fire. second halo gimmee a shotgun and a sniper ryfle, and 3rd halo we's steel got to find out.

b onix said:

That's me t bagging osama in halo 3 :)

i dunna, looks like master cheif's jockin on them haydas main.

and what is this? the fp coalition jacking threads?

I knew dick chaney was behind 9/11 all along.

Last edited:
DigitalTechnic said:
I'll be in beast mode too once ya chick gets here :)
Yeah, cause she's gonna leave my 3 bdrm house in SoCal to come sit with you and your mom and watch TV. You know your mom don't allow you to have girls in your room. She told me all about it right before I fed her a sausage to shut her up. :cheers:

BTW I'm joking.

I didn't feed her a sausage, just a penis.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
I don't see why this song was so "wack" you had to post it.

I didn't like it, but the beat was sick, and it might not be anything more than an AHH exclusive. I've heard worse, way worse.

Why not use the same ammount of energy to put us on to some music you think is hot?

Also keep in mind these rappers feed their kids, families, and a chain of people from stylists to producers off their success. Wishing bad on wayne is wishing bad on alot of people who have been hurt by Katrina. Let the nikka live and listen to stuff you like.

i think i am more qualified than anybody to say this: whenever u post a track u think is hot, nobody responds to it.

regardless (or as they say on The Sopranos, "Irrega'dless,") i learned not to give a **** and just keep postin the threads for the few that do give a ****

but then, like on this thread, u post some wack **** and it reaches a couple pages.

i think instead of titling all these threads "Classic" the way that i do, i'm gonna start talkin **** about them. maybe that'll get people to comment.

Jers i love your threads..

they get me up in the morning..

dont worry bout the non comments...

Dee2Good.. u dont want it wit me in that halo 2.. but then i again.. mite be a lil rusty.. soo when i get that halo 3 and that xbox 360 wit the live... i'll show u how i get down.. just get me a couple of plasma grenades.. thats all i need.. no other weapons necessary.. u would think i was Dan Marino the way i chuck them things

you'd think i was peyton manning if you saw me with a sniper rifle. and if you have a sword, trust me, right when you get half an inch from me on one of those power strikes, my shotgun will knock you the f*ck out.

but its all good, sometime us fp taliban will have to join together and conquer the halo 3 competiton. . .

word.. but idk mann

some of those niggas in Halo 3 tournaments scare me..

like they really practice.. and have tryouts for teams and stuff.. like they dont eat for days and memorize codes and all that.. memorize weapons locations and all that.. they go hard..

them niggas go hard

yeah, my first year in college, only one person in the school ever beat me, but he beat me bad. Really, Really bad. It was like 25-11.

His hands melded with the controller and he became one. . . If your characters head was visible for one half second on the screen, you were getting shot. People like him make a living off winning tournaments from these kind of games. they get paid too.

I only realized how old this thread was when I saw Drew's comments about Myspace. Looks like Weezy kept on top.

Back