New Weezy Track!!! Garbage!!!!!

wtf is up with that nasty sounding autotune. they did not use it correctly on that song.

pretty meh.

even that song with Babyface is garbage but I bet you this...The Carter 3 wont be

the giants wonn yesssss!!!!

either way.. as long as lil wayne says something that people can quote for there myspace name.. he will always be popular

LOL he got that T-pain effect... this song is wack, make absolutely no sense at all, but i've never really liked gay wayne **** anyway!

I don't see why this song was so "wack" you had to post it.

I didn't like it, but the beat was sick, and it might not be anything more than an AHH exclusive. I've heard worse, way worse.

Why not use the same ammount of energy to put us on to some music you think is hot?

Also keep in mind these rappers feed their kids, families, and a chain of people from stylists to producers off their success. Wishing bad on wayne is wishing bad on alot of people who have been hurt by Katrina. Let the nikka live and listen to stuff you like.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:

I didn't like it, but the beat was sick, and it might not be anything more than an AHH exclusive. I've heard worse, way worse.

Why not use the same ammount of energy to put us on to some music you think is hot?

Also keep in mind these rappers feed their kids, families, and a chain of people from stylists to producers off their success. Wishing bad on wayne is wishing bad on alot of people who have been hurt by Katrina. Let the nikka live and listen to stuff you like.
word....

dee2good said:
and the eagles lost. how long before mcnabb is fired?
you mean cut

Last edited:
if eagles have a losing season, i think mcnabb will be a free agent. who knows, maybe the falcons could use him?

^^lmao good point

i needa cop a xbox 360.. and xbox live.. so i can show some u guys how get down on the halo..

The NFL Sux this year. Every team sux, you wanna know who's gonna win? Whichever team should get crushed. But it's not like a valiant win, the other team just bullsh*t's. I think the players are getting to rich and fat fighting their dogs and making it rain in the club, and don't even care.

What's wierd is every team in college football is in beast mode this year.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:

im not wishing bad on wayne, im just stating the facts. The thing is wayne puts out song after song, he's featured on song after song. and theres all this anticipation for the carter 3. but ask yourself this, what more can wayne do for the carter 3 that he hasnt done already. this nigga has probably put out the equivalent of 5 to 6 albums out this year. wheather most of them where features, i dont know. if that the case then it changes some things. hes just a fad in my opinion. i think he could save hisself he he would just stop and take a vacation for a while

Back