New version of FL Studio not finding audio samples

H

Hologen

Before my old computer crashed, I was running FL Studio 9. I just got a new comp and FL 10 and I transferred all of my audio files into a folder and hooked it up with FL studio but it still doesn't recognize or can't find them. I don't know how to force search for them. The only search option it comes up with looks like some internet search.

I really don't want to have to redo everything I did with all those samples for all my projects...

the same thing has happened to me before.....what i did was i started to get in the habit of saving zipped loop packages with all of my beats insted of juz the FLP....and i can keep all the sounds together all the time....and now i dont have to worry about hunting down and recompiling my sounds

Surely there is some way to tell it to "look here" or something. I mean I have the same audio files in a folder opening up with FL Studio but it's just not looking in the right spot.

you can tell that they have been developing something to help users organize their files better...but until then i think i will juz stick so saving zipped loop packages....but i will usually track all of my stuff anyway so i guess its not really much of an issue for me

Back