New Tracks: Perfect City & Skeleton Party

I liked "Skeleton Party" much more than the first one and thought it had a lot more vibing potential. The first one was impossible for me to review because I have not experienced that genre ever before.

Perfect City is really plain, but there's something really driving about how it loops over and over. It reminds me of a song from the movie Bronson. I find it hard to judge these without lyrics as they are so repetitive and depend on interesting vocal production. Cool track though.

Last edited:
Hey wats up! I really dig both tracks. Perfect city has a good vibe to it and I like the layout of the track. They Synths are good and Everything fits well. There are a few points in the song where it seems to stray off key a little bit and kinda clashes with the rest of the instrumentation in the song. What Key is this in?

Skeleton Party was dope also. I've never heard a track with all those weary pitch bent synths, but I really liked it! Kudos. Theres a part there at around 1:31 where it gets really off time, I'm not sure if you did that on purpose, or it there was a quantization issue with your midi notes. Both tracks are dope tho bro!! Keep Bangin em out! Look Forward to hearing more.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, really appreciate it!

There are a few points in the song where it seems to stray off key a little bit and kinda clashes with the rest of the instrumentation in the song. What Key is this in?

I didn't really make it in a particular key as I'm not at that point with my musical skills yet. As amateurish as it sounds, I just put in what I thought sounded good.

Theres a part there at around 1:31 where it gets really off time, I'm not sure if you did that on purpose, or it there was a quantization issue with your midi notes.

It was deliberate.

Back