New Track posted! Triumph or... K Dangerous. F4F! Tell Me what you think? What to do?

Ok well I like it, its definitely listenable. I just feel like you need to enunciate your lyrics more. I feel like you were just talkin into the mic at times when other times you were good. Remember your speaking some real shit, so you have to be point proving.

Sweet Boyz "K-Fisch" - Sweet Water - YouTube

Could you check mine out please, im not saying im any better I just want honest feed back. Thanks again!

the beat is real nice and upbeat. you really have a good taste in choosin your beats. i agree with the comment above bout the voice. i feel you can do more with the emotion coming out of your voice. the lyrics and flow is tight tho. keep it up man

appreciate it if you could feed me back:https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/pro-era-type-beat-f4f-473934/

Ill check you for sure my man. Thanks man i try to be really particular with my beats and conveting my emotion seems to be my main point of opportunity. Thanks for listening brother

Ok well I like it, its definitely listenable. I just feel like you need to enunciate your lyrics more. I feel like you were just talkin into the mic at times when other times you were good. Remember your speaking some real shit, so you have to be point proving.

Sweet Boyz "K-Fisch" - Sweet Water - YouTube

Could you check mine out please, im not saying im any better I just want honest feed back. Thanks again!

Thanks for checking me out man i left you some feed!

Thanks man, i know that the sound was off. We work in the gas field in Western PA, Ohio, and West Virginia. We are roughneckers who work anywhere from 12-16 hour days 7 days a week bustin our ass from Sun-up to sun-set. On our downtime we like to kick it in our 3500 Duramax company truck making raps and recording them on our phones. One phone drops the beat while another phone records it and the last phone holds the lyrics. Basically the phone recording quality was why it sounded bad.

Thanks man, i know that the sound was off. We work in the gas field in Western PA, Ohio, and West Virginia. We are roughneckers who work anywhere from 12-16 hour days 7 days a week bustin our ass from Sun-up to sun-set. On our downtime we like to kick it in our 3500 Duramax company truck making raps and recording them on our phones. One phone drops the beat while another phone records it and the last phone holds the lyrics. Basically the phone recording quality was why it sounded bad.

Keeping that in mind it was pretty good man

Hey man, this is a cool catchy little tune you have here. The only critiques I have pertain to the mix. I think there are a few areas where you can clean up the mix. From what I can hear, the EQ on the vocals sound a little off. There is a bit of a harshness on the vocals... (maybe they are clipping?) sounds a bit nasal-y, almost having that "radio effect" quality to it on the high end. I think you could roll off some of the low end as well. When your kick drum comes it, they are both sitting in the same frequencies, which muddies up the bottom end even more. But all in all, good work. Mixing definitely isn't easy, so keep at it my man!

Hey man, this is a cool catchy little tune you have here. The only critiques I have pertain to the mix. I think there are a few areas where you can clean up the mix. From what I can hear, the EQ on the vocals sound a little off. There is a bit of a harshness on the vocals... (maybe they are clipping?) sounds a bit nasal-y, almost having that "radio effect" quality to it on the high end. I think you could roll off some of the low end as well. When your kick drum comes it, they are both sitting in the same frequencies, which muddies up the bottom end even more. But all in all, good work. Mixing definitely isn't easy, so keep at it my man!

Thanks brother that def makes sense to me! thanks for listening!

nice uplifiting track, some nice shit to ride to. i like this joint fam, the flow matches the beat exceptionally nothing bad to say fam

Track is dope , vocal need some eq and il put just a slight reverb on it . Maybe mess with compression to . Otherwise very dope .

Keep up that good work .

Track is dope , vocal need some eq and il put just a slight reverb on it . Maybe mess with compression to . Otherwise very dope .

Keep up that good work .
Thanks man i was actually worried it wasnt that great but now im hella excited

I found the piano uplifting. something was messed up with the vocal mixing, didn't seem right to me. The singy song in your voice was great and fit with it a lot but there were tiny bits that felt off.Kind of reminds me of Logic a little. Beat sounds good melodically but levels don't seem balanced. Didn't examine the lyrics that much but they seem good from what i heard.

Good work man, this was pretty enjoyable.

I found the piano uplifting. something was messed up with the vocal mixing, didn't seem right to me. The singy song in your voice was great and fit with it a lot but there were tiny bits that felt off.Kind of reminds me of Logic a little. Beat sounds good melodically but levels don't seem balanced. Didn't examine the lyrics that much but they seem good from what i heard.

Good work man, this was pretty enjoyable.

Thanks brother i kinda know what you are talking about sometimes when i hear it, the mix sounds a bit weird voicewise but other times i dig it...... ill have to ponder on this Thanks for listening!

Production wise - I'd like to hear the piano patch be switched to either a live grand (not many people have them in there houses) or a higher quality virtual instrument. It sounds a little "casio" to me.
I also hear that the mix has a lot of mid and low end. I think it could be cleaned up a little bit. The drums are nice though. The lead synth melody is cool, although again, I think it sounds very "cheap."

Artist - Lyricism isn't something I critique. Your lyrics are yours and who am I to tell you how to speak your message. I dig the positive vibes though.
The delivery was a little shaky in a couple spots where the artist sounded a little uncertain and you could hear it. I'd also clean up the mix on the vocals.
There's lots of sibilance and air on the vocals. It makes the recording very harsh. This could be due to using a cheap microphone (depending on your recording situation)
You want all the frequencies to be well represented in the mix, that goes for vocals and instrumentation.

Overall, valid effort bro! Mixing isn't something you just do and become instantly successful at it. It takes years of dedication and learning.
Keep with it man! You've got talent.

Last edited:
Production wise - I'd like to hear the piano patch be switched to either a live grand (not many people have them in there houses) or a higher quality virtual instrument. It sounds a little "casio" to me.
I also hear that the mix has a lot of mid and low end. I think it could be cleaned up a little bit. The drums are nice though. The lead synth melody is cool, although again, I think it sounds very "cheap."

Artist - Lyricism isn't something I critique. Your lyrics are yours and who am I to tell you how to speak your message. I dig the positive vibes though.
The delivery was a little shaky in a couple spots where the artist sounded a little uncertain and you could hear it. I'd also clean up the mix on the vocals.
There's lots of sibilance and air on the vocals. It makes the recording very harsh. This could be due to using a cheap microphone (depending on your recording situation)
You want all the frequencies to be well represented in the mix, that goes for vocals and instrumentation.

Overall, valid effort bro! Mixing isn't something you just do and become instantly successful at it. It takes years of dedication and learning.
Keep with it man! You've got talent.

Hey man thanks for the in depth reveiw i appreciate you! Yeah im def tryna work on delivery and mixing the most. Apreciate you listening brother

Back