New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

yo this is dope! those drums sound faded & lowkey af. the only grief ive got with it is that the ending is way too abrupt. You could've fased it out with some vinyl noise or something imo

Hey man,

I wanted to give my thoughts after giving your track a listen. Overall, it's a decent track, but man, those highs are piercing. I'm not sure what's causing it, but the cymbals and hats, and almost a slashing/piercing noise all seem to be high-passed. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of mids/bass to this mix to help create that balanced feel throughout it. It gets a little better near the mid/end when you doubled up the vocals and brought in a bit more mids, but I think some deessing could go a long way, as could dropping the high end gain that's going on in the track. It's almost like everything from 6.5k and onward was just pushed really hard. Otherwise, I think it's pretty solid.

I realize you've got one track here and I'm looking for feedback on an album, but if you have some time, I would appreciate any feedback you could offer:
[Downtempo] Lake of Tranquility

Back