New to Producing, Some feedback please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealAshone

Hey everyone.
Hope you're all doing well i'm here to share with you some of my music that i have recently produced, i haven't been taught or had any experience in making music but i recently decided to begin to self teach myself as i have always had a passion for music, i know i'm a long way away from becoming an actual producer but i was wondering if you could check out my soundcloud and let me know what you think, maybe give me some criticism and constructive feedback?

Thankyou.

or you can listen to my latest beat here:

My others:

I remember when my beats used to sound exactly like this!:)
Out of all 3 I liked the 3rd best ,,The first one was kinda crazy all you need to do is keep practicing and you'll get better.Also your bass is overlapping itself so you may want to research how to fix that , it would make it sound much cleaner..but overall in all the beats some of the sounds are too high so next time try and turn down some instruments.All I can really tell you is keep practicing and lookup "how to make beats" videos on youtube..thats what I used to do.Keep up the work and you'll see the rewards.
Check out mine too- https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ey-know-future-style-club-banger[f4f]-476694/

Hey thanks for the feedback dude, i made those 3 beats on fruity loops i've only been producing a week if that without any experience so i didn't know, i literally know nothing just trying to learn and what not, just moved on over to reason to learn that now, thanks.

Yeah man just keep at it, and always keep in mind that you can never learn enough, as long as you are willing to try to learn as much as you can you will continue to grow. Stay Frosty

Firstly welcome to Future Producers man, this a good start man keep practicing and you;ll get there. Study the producers who's styles move you the most and pick up what you can from them, don't necessarily do as they do sort of just take what you like from them and make it your own. The first one you might wanna turn the bass down to give the drums some room to surface. The second was good it could use some more things on top of it to spruce it up a bit. Third one was nice and chill, I feel like the hat roll wasn't necessarily needed for that one could try something different with the hat pattern, the vibe is still great tho. Keep up the work man!
Feedback?

Last edited:
Yeah man just keep at it, and always keep in mind that you can never learn enough, as long as you are willing to try to learn as much as you can you will continue to grow. Stay Frosty

Hey, Thanks for the feedback man i'll be sure to check you out when i get chance, don't worry though i'll for sure check you out i appreciate getting positive comments rather than being told i suck and stuff i like this kind of stuff, thanks man i'm willing to learn as much as i can for sure,

Thanks man means a lot, I'm gonna check you out real soon will probably leave a comment on your stuff also, I'll watch some tutorials on mixing and mastering and see what i can pick up, I know that mixing and mastering will make my stuff sound so much more professional just trying to learn things bit by bit at the moment, Thanks for your reply :)

This is a start brother, for a beginner you are better than me when I started, I would say start looking into Mixing, like "compression,Eqing, and leveling" it will take you a long way and to the next level. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../ngfl-nice-guys-finish-last-5-12-14-a-476437/

Thanks man means a lot, I'm gonna check you out real soon will probably leave a comment on your stuff also, I'll watch some tutorials on mixing and mastering and see what i can pick up, I know that mixing and mastering will make my stuff sound so much more professional just trying to learn things bit by bit at the moment, Thanks for your reply :)

add other elements with progression along with the song, eqing and just mess around with everything you can. Eventually you will get better and better!

feed me back, please? :)
https://soundcloud.com/akirakunr/jump-in-the-pool

Thanks in advance!

Ofc i'll check you out :)
I'm learning new things each day compared to what i knew before i even took the plunge to start to learn music producing i've learnt a fair bit, I'm going to look into the EQ's and Compressors and stuff soon as i can, thanks man

Firstly welcome to Future Producers man, this a good start man keep practicing and you;ll get there. Study the producers who's styles move you the most and pick up what you can from them, don't necessarily do as they do sort of just take what you like from them and make it your own. The first one you might wanna turn the bass down to give the drums some room to surface. The second was good it could use some more things on top of it to spruce it up a bit. Third one was nice and chill, I feel like the hat roll wasn't necessarily needed for that one could try something different with the hat pattern, the vibe is still great tho. Keep up the work man!
Feedback?

Thanks for the feedback man, and thanks for the warm welcome, It's good to see this forums is beginner friendly anywhere else i would probably end up with a load of negativity and stuff, i appreciate your input, Thanks again, Hope to see you around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back