New to forum and upcoming producer.

K

Kimono Joe

Hi everyone I have been trying to find a good music forum for quite some time now and have only just stumbled across this one and this looks like the one from me, so hello everyone!

My name is Joe Best and I'am 17 years old from Coventry, UK and I one day aspire to own my own recording studio somewhere and be a full time music producer. I have had this dream for aslong as I can think back to, but only the past year or so I have started to do something about it. I'am mainly into Hip/Hop, Rap, Grime, DnB and genres along those lines, but can listen to all types of music.

I would also like to be some kind of music manager for an artist/producer or some kind of assistant, so if anybody is looking out for one, please let me know on here or my e-mail - joebest07@hotmail.co.uk

I have been graphic designing for around 5-6 years now and I love it, but I just didn't seem to be getting anywhere with it, so if anybody has a task for me(photoshop related) please do message me!

I have a huge passion for fashion aswell, whether it be the latest fashion or retro kind of fashion, I love it all. My wardrobes pretty crazy tbf.

I'am also looking to start up some kind of musical group, I will be looking for producers, rappers, singers, graphic designers, managers, etc etc.

But yeah I will shut up now, but yeah thats just some general info about me, Im the most chilled out but most lively person you will ever meet!

Contact me on either this or:
Instagram - kimonojoe
Snapchat - joebenjaminbest
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/joe.best.125760
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheKidEugene
Email - joebest07@hotmail.co.uk

Welcome, I'm fairly new here too but its been helpful and fun. It sounds like you do a lot. Do you have a portfolio of your graphic designs?

Welcome, I'm fairly new here too but its been helpful and fun. It sounds like you do a lot. Do you have a portfolio of your graphic designs?
Yeah its a great site, and yeah, I like to keep myself busy, and I dont actually have one, its all on my computer, and only really do stuff if asked now. For example my friends clothing company, I have been helping him out with designs for that, but will link you some stuff if you like?

Back