New song and video (feedback for feedback)

Loving this, man. Some of the rappers sound like they used a different mic but overall it sounds really good. Nice job on this one.

Returning feedback. Nice song man, I like your flow. Pretty tight. Get a little tighter with the flow (no homo) and it would be even more bangin. But I dig it. I could bump it alot.

I really like this one man. Organs are dope, rappers are on point and the vocals a sat well. I think the kick could use some more umpgh if ya know what i mean. and also some more kicks, just more kicks. But well done I like it!

It's a good one. Classic sounds, nice lirycs. Video could be better, but generally: really good job.

Last edited:
It's a nice track man!!!! I really dig the organ, it comes out very clean and fits very well to the whole track. Video is clean and make sense with the rest of the track.

Nice work man!!!

man crazy beat them organs and them vocal samples are ridiculous...nice flows as well diggin everything about this song...i would love to hear more stuff like this nice work man for real

Not really a big fan of sampling but to each's own. I can appreciate where u took this track it's dope.

Dope beat and rhymes. Enough said refreshing in this era were everyone sounds the same and raps about.

Back