New single "Rain Forest" Feedback for Feedback!

I really like your idea. I would suggest you work on making your percussion stand out more. Also, if you're going for a tropical house vibe, I would turn down the base a little bit, because otherwise this has more of a future house vibe to it. I would be happy to work with you on this track to make it sound much better if you're up for it :)

Very nice! I like Rain Forest a lot. It sounded different than what I expected. Splendid arrangement. :)

I really like your idea. I would suggest you work on making your percussion stand out more. Also, if you're going for a tropical house vibe, I would turn down the base a little bit, because otherwise this has more of a future house vibe to it. I would be happy to work with you on this track to make it sound much better if you're up for it :)
Thank you for the feedback! and I mean hey man I'm always up for re work follow me on Soundcloud and shoot me a message and we can discuss more about it on there

Thank you for your feedback bro! I liked the video :). Now I am listening the rest on SoundCloud. I like the panning, especially that you put the tambourine on the right. And oh the little sounds such as the birds, what a great vibe! This is quality work, and the drop is original, I like the side chaining, it is not too overwhelming. And the break after the drop fits in perfectly. I have nothing bad to say actually, the mix and composition is amazing.

Keep up the great work friend :).

Thank you for your feedback bro! I liked the video :). Now I am listening the rest on SoundCloud. I like the panning, especially that you put the tambourine on the right. And oh the little sounds such as the birds, what a great vibe! This is quality work, and the drop is original, I like the side chaining, it is not too overwhelming. And the break after the drop fits in perfectly. I have nothing bad to say actually, the mix and composition is amazing.

Keep up the great work friend :).
Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it

The idea has some great potential! You should keep the project for later ;)
You should probably know that you need to make sure samples and percussion also has to be in key, changes the feel of the track a lot.
The chords in the beginning of the track aren't yours are they? XD because I recognise them from somewhere, don't know from where though.

Anyways, keep up the good work! And thanks for the awesome review ;)

The idea has some great potential! You should keep the project for later ;)
You should probably know that you need to make sure samples and percussion also has to be in key, changes the feel of the track a lot.
The chords in the beginning of the track aren't yours are they? XD because I recognise them from somewhere, don't know from where though.

Anyways, keep up the good work! And thanks for the awesome review ;)
Thank you for the feedback! I wrote the chords in the beginning after watching this video on Youtube about helping some of the chords are in the same position but I changed the scale and some of the higher notes to give it my own sound

Hey man! Your track is killer, the ambient noises you used are pretty spot on and your eq job is great. I like the slide lead you use during the drop and your percussion is groovy. The only thing I'd say is change the notes of your choir, but I'm pretty sure thats been mentioned. Great work man!

Last edited:
Hey man! Your track is killer, the ambient noises you used are pretty spot on and your eq job is great. I like the slide lead you use during the drop and your percussion is groovy. The only thing I'd say is change the notes of your choir, but I'm pretty sure thats been mentioned. Great work man!
Thanks for your feedback man!

Back