new sampled hiphop beat (F4F)

This is why i enjoy going through these sometimes. So much variety in beats. I think the bass drum could use a bit of reverb. The twinkle sound or the vocal sound could be moved a bit closer to center. It's really great but i think after a while of listening it feels a bit simple, it doesn't go anywhere with the melody it feels like it just sort of circles around and around - It's fine for 2 minutes but any longer and i would have gotten a little bored. The snare could use a change up, just feel like that one doesn't fit in comparison to the bass drum. Overall enjoyable but couldn't listen for too long / on repeat.

Check it out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/would-you-rap-p2-467902/#post49750317

good feedback @olie, really appreciate it. I feel the same way, if I woulda made this beat longer, i would definitely get bored of it and tune out

I thought this was dope. I really liked the hat and snare choice and how they fit with the beat. Those drowned out vocals deep in the mix (I think they're vocals?) gave this a real dope flavor and vibe. The repetition doesn't really bother me, honestly. It could go on for another minute or two and it would still give me that drowsy, zoned-out vibe. And if were someone were to spit over this, the repetitive nature would be even less of an issue.

I listened to a few of the other beats on your cloud and they're all dope. They've all got the vibe and sound that I'm aspiring to make. I'm relatively new to sampling, though, so I'd really appreciate any criticism on mine: False Idols | antonio andrade

Back