New Sampled Beat "Been Thinking" F4F

Dope track - reminds me of old school scooby cartoons for some reason lol. You should use a little bit more of the sample in spots throughout the beat or even in the outdo. Would love to hear the other gems in the original sample used.

Yeah i wanted to do that too but i couldnt find anything that i thought was good enough.
Thanks for the feed bro!

This track is dope. Feelin the bass. The sidechain works great. You could try playing around with the pitch of the main sample to add some more melodic variety. I like the choppy section around 1:33. You could also try adding some more reverb to the snare and panning your hihats to add more space to the mix. Keep it up!

Appreciate your feedback: https://soundcloud.com/showclothes/show-clothes-grind-it

This track is dope. Feelin the bass. The sidechain works great. You could try playing around with the pitch of the main sample to add some more melodic variety. I like the choppy section around 1:33. You could also try adding some more reverb to the snare and panning your hihats to add more space to the mix. Keep it up!

Great advice bro thanks!

Sounds good man!
I could see this beat used for Childish Gambino's last album (which you should listen to if you haven;t allready).
The sample could use a bit more variety and i'm personally not a big fan of that type of snare. Other than that it's a great track man!

Thanks for the feed!

Back