New Producer, Needs Feedback and returns it. What do you think? *F4F*

primeXample

New to producing. The first time I ever sampled anything, or produced anything for that matter, was 3 1/2 months ago and have been hooked on an MPC since then. I don't really have any muscial background or know anything about composition or theory. I'm learning as much as possible while trying to get feedback from more experienced producers (most of you).

Let me know what you think!

Sample from Roberta Flack - The Closer I Get To You

Going by the description you gave of yourself, this sounds surprisingly really good!

Its kind of short, and repetitive.... but i suppose could not be a problem once the vocals come in. If its still feels repetitive, do a simple transition around the middle of the track. Nothing too fancy, just take some percussive elements out, add a couple different ones and take out the lows, then bring the main beat back... just to create some variation.

I appreciate if you check me out too man: VERACE - GANG$TAS

Going by the description you gave of yourself, this sounds surprisingly really good!

Its kind of short, and repetitive.... but i suppose could not be a problem once the vocals come in. If its still feels repetitive, do a simple transition around the middle of the track. Nothing too fancy, just take some percussive elements out, add a couple different ones and take out the lows, then bring the main beat back... just to create some variation.

I appreciate if you check me out too man: VERACE - GANG$TAS

Thanks bro, really appreciate this. I have recently started to create full songs instead of a quick version of what could be. I want vocalist to want the track obviously so song structure is another main focus.

It is a little repetative but with the right voice i feel like this could be good stuff. Also i really like "it's over" keep it up man! Maybe we could collab sometime? check me out!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-[zombie-theme]-what-do-you-think-f4f-472923/

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tle-tune-about-love-hope-you-like-f4f-472924/

That's whats up! Thanks homie. End Days is dope and you have a good flow. Im deff down to collab. Hit me here, email atown.productions.sd@gmail.com or on twitter @AtownSounds

Back