New MV shot with 600D ,just to show a pretty model! haha

lovenara

Hi
Didnt do graphic for so long,this is my 1st attempt at shooting MV with DSLR,cant compare to pro cos i didnt have stabilizer.
It's more like home vdo but if you 're on budget this can be your another option to do DIY MV

thnx
k3nnyt4n

Hello lovenara,

is this your first music video? I see some potential here, but I think you needed to plan your video out before filming it, namely, you should have developed a shot list so that your editing could have been easier. Unfortunately I can't help you much with the visual narrative because I'm not sure of the song's lyrics, yet from the imagery and tone I believe it is some sort of romantic song or a song about childhood. Your video could be improved with editing and better shot planning/composition. Some of your shots were slightly out of focus, others were perfect, don't worry about stabilization equipment, you did a find job in motion shots without it. Keep practicing and you'll get there.

Good luck.

thnx for kind words ,yes this is my 1st MV did with DSLR ( used to do one with lot of CG and non DSLR clips,you can watch them at my old page).
I planned a story but due to typhoon rammasun there were heavy rains all day,so i threw away all storyboard and improvised in such situation.
When the rain fell heavy,we hid under shelter and shot hand language.When the rain fell soft,we ran outside and shot whatever we could think of and ran inside shelter again,cool experience ! I'm glad i still could make a good MV from such footage:)

Back