NEW MUSIC VIDEO: Mac-N-Awe - Pistol Smoke (prod. Blunt Tactics) F4F

Blunt Tactics

Blunt Tactics Productions

Cuts by Stu Boogie

Looking for feedback and constructive criticism.

Leave a comment and a link if you want feed returned.

Last edited:
whats good man. this is a cool beat. the sample is dope. straight hip hop to the roots. very cool.
cuts seem to be clean. beat is crispy but i wish the kicks hit a little harder.(thats just me)
over all its a good mix. the vocals are clear and sound well mixed.
i like it. very good job!

The track is killer, I don't know if that's you on the mic but assuming it is, here's my take:

Gotta say, I'm diggin the beat and diggin your style on the mic
Only thing I'd say I didn't really vibe with was the video -- the effect where there's multiple versions of you rapping in the same room is a dope idea, but damn, that room really just doesn't match the style of the beat to me. It's almost like a relaxing loft area, like it just doesn't match up in my head :/
The part I thought was hella dope was the reflection effects like at 0:25 and 0:55 -- imo that should'a been the whole video; those clips have that dark emotion vibe that the track really spits out man

Like I said, track was dope as hell man, but honestly, I prefer just the straight audio on this one than the audio + visuals
But you still got a street jam with that track my dude so keep it up!

Hit me back:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...at-first-beat-ive-made-about-9-months-474232/

Last edited:
Back