NEW MIX! "feelin' lonely"--gHost F4F

I love the beat. Love the synth and whisle synth. The drums are dope. The lyrics flow nice and the lyrics are good but I think the vocals are too loud and need turning down. Overall nice keep it up

I love the beat. Love the synth and whisle synth. The drums are dope. The lyrics flow nice and the lyrics are good but I think the vocals are too loud and need turning down. Overall nice keep it up

thanks for listening..can i ask you what platform you were using to listen out of???..for mixing purposes thank u

The beat is cool, definitely complements the rapping. I'm not too huge on the singing, and I feel the song could do without out but thats just my opinion. I'm also not a fan of the lyrics but thats just me (not that im a fan of the sex/drugs/money shit). Mix is solid, your delivery is great, but it's just not my style. You're talented my dude, keep it up

thanks for listening..west coast all day homeboy..diff styles diff ppl what can say?..thanks for tuning in tho

yo haha, fkn crazy joint, i dig it. really clean sound with a clear vox. real tight, keep it up.

this is good af! Its diffrent and i like it, ..love when the drums come in. Keep it up bro you got a really nice flow! Are you the producer too?
Greetz!

you should swallow your pride and tell someone that your not feeling good about being alive, in real life! not the internet!

Last edited:
you should swallow your pride and tell someone that your not feeling good about being alive, in real life! not the internet!

its up for your own interpretation..if thats the vibe u got than aight..but its deeper than that homeboy..unlike bubblegum wrap this is shit that u actually have to think about ..bcuz, actually, the song is the exact opposite of what u said..thanx for listening

The beat sounds like wild western or something, pretty good sounds! The chorus seems out of sync or something though... Overall a good track.

The beat sounds like wild western or something, pretty good sounds! The chorus seems out of sync or something though... Overall a good track.

props to u..u were the first to tell me about that..u have outstanding ears...i was off a little with the copy and paste of the pre-hook...thanks for tuning in!!

Last edited:
Back