*NEW* Lorde - Team remix **F4F**

soundahfekz

Hey guys, wanted to share my remix I just dropped today and check out others music as well I'm super passionate about music and love providing feedback for others so lets make it happen!

Oh my god this is amazing. I can tell by listening to this that your music comes from heart and you're passionate about it :) It's beautifully mastered and sounds professional. I have a soundcloud that I don't use yet, but i'll start and follow you on it. No strings attached but it'd be awesome if you were my first follower! :) (I'll follow you regardless)

EDIT: also where did you get the Lorde acapella? It'd be awesome to remix that!!!

Last edited:
Oh my god this is amazing. I can tell by listening to this that your music comes from heart and you're passionate about it :) It's beautifully mastered and sounds professional. I have a soundcloud that I don't use yet, but i'll start and follow you on it. No strings attached but it'd be awesome if you were my first follower! :) (I'll follow you regardless)

EDIT: also where did you get the Lorde acapella? It'd be awesome to remix that!!!

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback, I'll shoot you a follow on there. Keep working!

From the intro I didnt expect to hear a beautiful voice slide in that abrupt but at the right time, has a solid pop feel it, I feel the mix could be a bit better on the vocals, I mean its good but a lil tighter, a very nice song can definitely hear this going somewhere if you guys work hard on the promotion side. Good luck. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...official-video-100%-feedback-returned-473571/

Thanks man, I appreciate the input and will take it into consideration. I will visit your thread when I get home and give feedback!

Last edited:
Back