New Kanye West Type Beat (F4F!)

Really feel this. has a nice chill vibe. Drum pattern is really good aswell. Can hear kanye on this so spot on man. Great job. Keep it up. Subscribed aswell.

This is dope man the drums are hot. Nice mellow jazzy vibe to it. I like the switch up on the percussion as well. Nice work bro. Keep at it!

Yup definitely sounds like something Kanye would've made in his prime.

That sample is hella dope...I can hear a conscious-rapper like Common on this for some reason. Just needs a singer on the hook tho.

I listen a few times to see if there was anything I could think of that needed improving and tbh, it's sound ready to go to me. Good job.

Can you feed me back? Thanks.

thanks for checkin me out!

i dig the beat, especially the opening riff. suggestions are as follows:

1) sounds too clean and predictable, add some space using reverb and FX

2) all the melodies are too rational, the hit on the beat in perfect time, needs some groove

3) i like your drum programming, not sold on the samples

4) you need another counter-melody (not just the chill flute), and another melody that is double the speed (8th notes instead of 4ths)

all together, you got potential to be fresh! keep workin at it!

dope vibe sir, loving the beat especially when the woodwinds come in. wouldn't change a thing keep up the good work

Your drums are on point, nice pattern and I love the dirty sound of them which contrasts against the quieter and mellow sounding instruments. I agree with posters above that it doesn't sound that much like a Kanye beat, but that's a good thing as it's better to have your own sound!

I think the main guitar instrument could use some work as it sounds very MIDI ish to me, I'd try and experiment and see what you can do with that patch, but that's just personal preference.

Check my track out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/pandemic-inspired-zombie-flicks-475280/

Whats good YWM, im enjoying the intro sounds dope. Pretty dope, I just think the instrumentation sounds a little outta key at some points. Something about those minor chord hits. Percussion is dope though im diggin those patterns and drums. Thanks for the feed homie hope all is good.

Not really a Kanye style beat sounds more like Jake One ("Acid Rain") to be specific, but sounds great regardless the vibe is great calm and chill the melody was great I wouldnt change anything

Feedback?

Yeah it's nice simple but effective I could hear some rap on this. The hook was pretty cool! Keep it up

Back