New Jay-Z Type Beat (F4F!)

I liked the beat bro, def Kanye/Jay style. One thing though, I jus wish the drums woulda hit harder or been more prominent in the mix. Everything else was cool tho. If you dont mind me asking, where did you get that choir patch? It sounds really clean

I liked the beat bro, def Kanye/Jay style. One thing though, I jus wish the drums woulda hit harder or been more prominent in the mix. Everything else was cool tho. If you dont mind me asking, where did you get that choir patch? It sounds really clean

i used the stock choir sounds from maschine . its my first time using them. yeah they sound pretty good i have to say. thanks for the feed ye i agree with you on the drums. still learning how to mix em properly

Every thing is mixed really good and its hard for me to find something that i dont like in this beat.
I can agree that drums are abit too low but i might not even notice that too much if not for Lui-V comment.
Good job. :)

Drums are a bit too weak (in my opinion) but don't get it twisted man i like that beat.
Keep it up!

good work on the beat, I checked out a few of your beats, they're all legit. And that call on the hihats i was like damn thats actually legit ass feedback. good look bro.

thought the beat was dope , kind of reminded me of pharrell a little bit especially around 1.40 or so. but i cant think of anything that i would change keep up the good work

ya man i thin k this is dope...love the chorus when it kicks....lots of good melodies goin on here...this is my fav beat youve done so far good lookin out bro

I feel the beat, and I dunno if this makes sense, the ambience is definitely a "watch the throne" type feel. But the sounds you used don't match it in my opinion. Like the notes are right but what you used to play the notes doesn't add up. As always with your beats I like the piano, im guessing you play, just look for some better sounds and your drums could maybe do more. Hit me up for a collab.

I like it. I can't say I'm a fan of Jay Z, but I like the beat.
Only thing I can find wrong are the drums need to hit a bit harder.
Keep it up!

I really do like the melody and sounds. I just think the drums should have a little more of a punch.

This is still a dope beat, though. Keep it up.

Back