New instrumental- New beat- {F4F}!!! MMC (3)

I really like the way you did those hi hats when the sound pans left the right when they switch. I really do like your mixing, it sounds really good.

soundcloud.com/menezing

Check mine out. Thanks

I like where it's going, but some of the notes don't harmonize well. Play around with the notes a little more. Other than that, it sounds great!

not really feeling the 808 melody mix could use a littework.. however the main melody is pretty nice and the hi hats sit well keep workin fam

I like those soft hi hats they suit this beat thats the first think what i noticed,as im big fan of hi hats.
I think you have done well with your track and im too open minded to not like something here.

Dont loose your unique flow,but improve it. :)

Last edited:
beat is good! kicks and hihats are clean. claps could be louder. imo its a little bit to much synth. those ups and downs i couldnt feel them.

I like those soft hi hats they suit this beat thats the first think what i noticed,as im big fan of hi hats.
I think you have done well with your track and im too open minded to not like something here.

Dont loose your unique flow,but improve it. :)

thank you man!

The lead had a weird melody going but it was actually compelling in its own way, with the right lyrics and artist, this could be some big in my opinion, I mean some of the sounds are a bit generic but could be fix up and polished=, I hear Kid Cudi. Thanks for the feed also.

The lead had a weird melody going but it was actually compelling in its own way, with the right lyrics and artist, this could be some big in my opinion, I mean some of the sounds are a bit generic but could be fix up and polished=, I hear Kid Cudi. Thanks for the feed also.
thank you. I appreciate you comment.

Back