*NEW* House/Trap Beat+ West Coast Beat.. *DROP LINKS FEED FOR FEED*

Thanks for the feedback. Nice flip dude. Good mix. Definitely could see this playing at a huge party or something. Good job dude.

Interesting intro! The vocals are a little cheesy, liking the big synth dropping in from the back. Very nice break indeed, the buildup is intense and lots of energy! The plucky sound is great in many ways, you played those chords really well and carefully chosen ones. You should probably look into extending the break and buildup even further (imo). After the "drop" it starts to get a little weird. Seems to me like the notes don't really agree with each other, probably the bass.

Second break is cool and then it really gets out of my expertice. :P It's still cool though and I think you did a good job producing this.

As far as the mixing goes I think you have been maxing up the volumes too much. You really should consider dropping all the levels and try to get fatness from compression and some proper EQ'ing instead of raw dB's.

Would appreciate it if you gave my new work in progress a go; https://soundcloud.com/wallengard/technologic

Last edited:
Great buildups and a Nice Drop. This joint sounds very well created, I could picture this at a crazy house party or college party something man. Great ass Job! I love the white noise sweeps and Synth stabs the most!

Interesting intro! The vocals are a little cheesy, liking the big synth dropping in from the back. Very nice break indeed, the buildup is intense and lots of energy! The plucky sound is great in many ways, you played those chords really well and carefully chosen ones. You should probably look into extending the break and buildup even further (imo). After the "drop" it starts to get a little weird. Seems to me like the notes don't really agree with each other, probably the bass.

Second break is cool and then it really gets out of my expertice. :P It's still cool though and I think you did a good job producing this.

As far as the mixing goes I think you have been maxing up the volumes too much. You really should consider dropping all the levels and try to get fatness from compression and some proper EQ'ing instead of raw dB's.

Would appreciate it if you gave my new work in progress a go; https://soundcloud.com/wallengard/technologic

intro is nice.. but i think the beat needs more overall .. trying layering. and transitions could use some work but mix sounds nice..

THANKS FOR LISTENING.. ALL FEED IS RETURNED..

Its phat and nice. the transitions are cool.
I like how you switched it to trap from house and then again.
The only thing i think you could work on is at mastering, if its your final track.
The track is dynamic, which is good, But it gets too loud on some places.

The vocals aren't as bad as people make out, but you should maybe just use them once before the drop.

Other than that this is well-mixed and a pretty dope house song.

What I really LOVE is the trap part. It actually transitions into it really well. The 808's are solid.

The vocals aren't as bad as people make out, but you should maybe just use them once before the drop.

What I really LOVE is the trap part. It actually transitions into it really well. The 808's are solid.

Thanks bro... Glad you ****s with it..

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback man!
It sounds very nice. I'm not particularly fond of the 4:00-5:00 part and I think the track is too long. Parts could've been left out because I sometimes felt like some weren't really linked to what I had listened up to now.
It's good nonetheless!
Keep at it!

~Kosius

Back