New house track "Harm" Check it out :) Feedback for feedback

Nice work. Mix sounds nice to me. The build up and composition is also well worked.
One thing that just didn't sound right to me, I know what your trying to do with the lead sound when everything drops out around 1:59ish however for me, its not enough of a counter melody. It does the job...abit, but I think it could impact the beat even more. I'd also recommend switching the sound of it to something tougher too.

Hope this helps, thanks for your feedback.

Returning Feed. This shit bangs bro. I like the sounds you used, the transitions, the mix is on point too. What DAW do you use to create your music?

Mixdown sounds real good, the white noise at every kick is a bit much for me. Not quite my style of music, but it's def well done

I like that you incorporated an electric guitar in there (or whatever it is that sounds like it), makes it unique. My only suggestion is for the main melody, it goes from note A to note B, I think it would be nice for it to change every once in a while to something like A to B, B to D (lower) then back to A, I don't know if you know what i'm talking about. Other than that I enjoyed it, it's mixed pretty well. Nice job, everything is in place, the only thing that could be improved for me is the chord progression in the melody.
Come check out my trance track when you get the chance (+ there's another hip hop track if you feel like listening to both), cheers
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...f]-first-trance-track-orchestral-beat-465119/

Back