New house track "electric" check it out! Feedback for feedback

wasn't really seeing where this was going at first but then it came together...I find the kick slightly annoying...maybe it could be mixed better or just maybe i would prefer to hear a diff kick...some of the other sounds used just sound kind of hard to me but I do like the instrumentation/structure...I think theres even room to have more pad like sounds going on too in there...to give a more spacey feel..could just be my preference...

overall id just say consider re-examining the mix....and keep doing what inspires you!

PS. my fav part is at around 2:53....feels like everything sits right

Last edited:
Interesting track. I like the percs you use. And the part where the strings comes in. maybe put the kick every 2. instead of every beat. I think it will give the drums a little more groove for the intro. maybe spice up the snare a bit too. Anyways, not bad. keep it up!

House isn't really my type of genre, but I really like this! The mix is nice and crisp and the instrumentation fits in perfectly with the drums. I like the distortion effect you did with the lead too lol. You did a really good job with this one, keep it up!

Back