NEW Hour Long Spring Mixology

0-8 minutes, was good mix and music. I didn't like it again till about 29 minute in again cause that paul wall/mike jones/Nerds remix was f'n sweet, after that not really my type of music again. Great mix just not my style.
You should do an electronic mix like the intro, but keep it all rap/hiphop, none of that dance and it would be sweet. Good job.

0-8 minutes, was good mix and music. I didn't like it again till about 29 minute in again cause that paul wall/mike jones/Nerds remix was f'n sweet, after that not really my type of music again. Great mix just not my style.
You should do an electronic mix like the intro, but keep it all rap/hiphop, none of that dance and it would be sweet. Good job.

This. Would actually be really nice. Awesome job though, better than anything I could make >_<

haha, appreciate it! thanks for checking it out!

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Gotcha. Thanks for the critique! Kind of went all over the map on it, but I agree -- a future mix like you mention will definitely happen.

Back