New hiphop instrumental, let me know what you think! cheers F4F

Eulo8ee

Eulo8ee
Always been sample based producer, steering more towards completely original beats.

Feedback appreciated and returned!

Peace

Hey thanks for the feed. I like the uniqueness of the beat, it's hip hop with some funk elements thrown in. It isn't totally my style, but the mix is really clear and you have good variety so it doesn't sound looped or too choppy. Good beat keep it up.

Nice work, i love the sounds u used & this is very nicely mixed, the strings are dope too, this would be good as a song beat, but i would love this in a video game, reminds me of sonic on sega haha good work!

Pretty original idea for a beat, and the execution isn't bad either. At the beginning it sounds like I heard it clipping? It could be my speakers but if not, that may be something you want to address. It fits in similarly to all that stuff DJ Mustard had on the radio this year, but right now it sounds like Kurupt/Soopafly. I could see a California rapper on it easily. I wish the string lead that came in around 0:45 would've done more melodically though, it could've made for a dope melody but it seems like you just had it hold down single notes. Still it wasn't bad, and if there was a rapper on it I wouldn't even notice. 8.5/10.

Feedlink: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-feedback/id-like-some-thoughts-*f4f*-463456/

@SellMyBeats.NET

Appreciate the feed back, ill definitely listen close at the start could be the filter i used.. thanks!

Last edited:
@Infinite source

No worries mate, thanks for checking the track out! cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback

your beat sounds real old school and nice, and it seems like a good quality mix. and your drums i can see are a lot better than mine lol

i'm not that much of a fan of sampled music, but this doesn't sound bad at all :-)

@Nehemelzcool

No samples, all played on vst synths and keyboards.. theres about 5 different synths layered to make the one lead.. not sure what you mean o_O

Im still trying to get my drums sounding good, all part of the learning curve! If you want an example of dope hip-hop drums i collaborated with a producer, i played all the keys, synth and bass and he did the drums.. they are what id call phatt drums!! check the link.

peace

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of johny juliano?Hey has some pretty dope drum kits that u can get free on youtube,if you eq and boost a little bit tho it still would sound a lot better. . .

cool ill check that out, cheers for the feedback, Ive definitelty been trying to get my drums better lately.. practise makes perfect aye!

thanks,

peace

This is a cool track! How did you get that 80's style bass synth? It's got a groovy vibe to it. I've been wanting to incorporate a sound like that into my own music, but not sure how to build a patch for something like that.

I like the funk feel to it. It could use some cymbals some some more drum breakdowns tho. That bassline was dope but the sample got kinda repetitive. Mad original tho, keep grindin.

You do on ehell of a good job mixing lol, and I like how even though you said you aren't really sampling anymore your beats still kinda got that feel instead of everyone else's usual straight forward robotic drums. One the first it's a solid beat, but the vibe of the melody was to happy for me. I just say that, because as a rapper IDK how I'd rap on a beat like that. Even with all that said both tracks have some nice colors to em& keep me grooving till the end so u did a lot of things right!!

@CharlieTooHuman

Theres that 80's style bass and a sub bass layered, i usually layer some distorted or filtered bass in there too.. Either from Alchemy or one of the synths in logic9.. Cheers man appreciate it!

Peace

@Ryan_Lundy

Cheers mate, i get stuck in a loop and get a bit lazy sometimes with progression.. trying to incorporate a few more things like that, im a bit fan of drum rolls and cymbals at the end of bars but haven't done that for a while.. thanks for the feedback

peace

@C_TH3_TRUTH

Thanks mate, I hear ya I'm not sure why my last few beats seem to be so happy.. I've always been drawn to dark sounds and was criticized cause my shit was real doom n gloom haha.. I'm a rapper too and my mates are a bit frustrated telling me to play further down the keyboard, dunno o_O as far as not sampling, I use presets when layering synths and pianos i dont start from a sine wave or anything, but try to play all the drums and melodies on the keys and pads rather than using loops and cuts from other music (a little bit of quantize of course ;)

cheers,

peace.

Back