New Here...

Peace, i go by Sinamatik, a producer from Newark, NJ... I was recommended here from a few other forums actually, they said this is where all the talent is, so hopefully i fit in... Feel free to leave a track for feedback.

this is a single from a collab project with another artist from Jersey named Mr. Ripley i'm fully producing

I literally dropped this abt an hour ago, you can check out my 2 instrumental projects here under this profile if you want to...

Just listened to The Realms. Nice sample selection. I liked how that keys'ish sample doesn't play too often.
This is me if you wanna give a listen. Something I finished last night.

Peace, i go by Sinamatik, a producer from Newark, NJ... I was recommended here from a few other forums actually, they said this is where all the talent is, so hopefully i fit in... Feel free to leave a track for feedback.

this is a single from a collab project with another artist from Jersey named Mr. Ripley i'm fully producing

I literally dropped this abt an hour ago, you can check out my 2 instrumental projects here under this profile if you want to...

Welcome to the forums Sinamatik, enjoy your stay. I hope you can hook us up with great music! I wish you much success and hopefully you will achieve your goals. That Ill Eagle Activity is dope! The flow reminds me of Scarface. Mad props!

Just listened to The Realms. Nice sample selection. I liked how that keys'ish sample doesn't play too often.
This is me if you wanna give a listen. Something I finished last night.

Yo that beat was dope as well! I think it sounds dark and inspiring at the same time! Good job!

Back